Chapter 71

*** Uninvited Guest ***

I saw red lots and lots of red nothing but red blood dripping from my hands, my fangs, and mouth as I ripped princess Emilia apart which my vampire and wolf loved it all three parts of me loved it. There wasn't anyway I was letting princess Emilia anywhere near my luna and unborn children because of my father. We had already lost our first babies and he wanted to help take more. There wasn't anyway I was allowing him to take more from me because he was greedy, money, and power hungry he never cared for any of us we were just means to a end to him something to have and then die at his hands for power. Doesn't he knows what goes around comes around? After luna told them that their baby was still in danger Prudence, Stella, Halo, Willow, Lucius, and Vincent helped put a protection spell around Bella until she gives birth than it would transfer to the boy once he is born. Lestat, Armand, and Bella all thanked all of us before heading back to their castle which Bella allowed luna to connect with her to get one more vision which she was keeping to herself. I did read Armand and Lestat minds finding out that they had scrolls and had read prophesy on the Alpha King and they were thinking that everything that they had read within the scrolls I embodied that my wolf in their eyes had even grown seen the last time their saw me and it even looked like my vampire half was now almost completely apart of my wolf. I had wanted them to stay and ask them more about this prophesy and the things that they saw but I know they needed to get back to guard their territory and protect their people. Instead of us going back to training some of the Moretti and Cranach der Altere pack fighters took on shifts to secure Europe to give the Fenrir a break especially Helldog to allow him to spend time with Vanessa and Grace who both were missing their wolf. We found out that our wolf does imprint on people that they love and deem as theirs which are our children even if they aren't biologically theirs.

Shadow went back to Ivy and their girls while Adolf or is it Elbert hell whatever it is he goes by nowadays went back to France with his wife Elly because his grandsons had found Annetta and they were planning to take her alive from a coven of dark witches. Emilio, Marcello, and myself went into a conference room to work because we were paying more attention to the packs our company was being neglected and we couldn't let that happen because that is how we support ourselves, mates, pups, and packs sure everyone worked individually but if someone got hurt or sick and couldn't work for awhile it was the alpha and his family jobs to step in and help. While we worked we also got notification when others packs were arriving in Italy which the Maceo's pack the very same pack that Marco Maceo is the alpha of arrived along with Logan Steel and Drake Draco packs all arrived within twenty minutes of each other. Even though Marco and I have always dislike each other Logan and Drake were somewhat cool with us and the other three men were always close. The three packs are allies brother packs you can say just how Angel and Killion packs are to ours. Drake, Logan, and Marco packs are brother packs.

Emilio: You aren't going to lose your shit are you man?

I could ask you the same thing but to answer your question I have luna now she is all I care about. He nods his head thinking that Mashelle is his one and only as we go back to work the doors open and luna walks in no longer pregnant. What the hell is going on?

Hazel: Calm down it is a glamour spell grand-fairy put on me because of princess Emilia and your sick father.

Emilio: That won't work twice. They already know you're pregnant.

Hazel: That is true but that is why she also glamour three babies to look like ours. We have already taken pictures with them and everything with Hudson glamoured as Camillo. That way we wouldn't have to interrupt you while you were working. The pictures is already uploaded to social media only showing the babies feet and bodies not their faces because we don't want anyone trying to come after them. Don't worry this is just until after the three events than I go back to the world seeing my big belly and swollen feet.