Chapter 64

*** Pieces ***

Ever had a moment where you know exactly what you shouldn't do and you did it anyway? I didn't need to have Hazel, Genevieve, Dahlia or Ivy psychic abilities to know that Emilio snapping at Mashelle was the wrong move all her emotion were there screaming at him daring him to continue and he fall into there trap. But her words that she spoke those words shocked all of us. At first Emilio looked hurt but then a smirk came across his cruel lips turning into a smile as he rub the side of Mashelle cheek softly.

Emilio: We don't live as humans do love so we will never part as humans do we my love are mated in this life and the next so I will never let you go Shelle.

She grabs his hand that is on her cheek rubbing her fingers over it as a tear slide down her cheek.

Mashelle: I hope you are ready to have a life time filled with misery because I intend to make the rest of your life a living hell. In this life and the next that is a promise my true alpha mate.

She stepped out of his embrace going to take the twins from my mom and Diego telling Celeste and Freya to get their things because they are leaving.

Emilio: Where are you going with our children?

Mashelle: You said you wouldn't give me a divorce or reject me that doesn't mean I have to actually stay with you. I am taking the kids and going to live with my parents. Are you coming Haze?

I turn to look at Hazel along with everyone else because why would she leave? Hazel look at me than at Mashelle as she rub her belly.

Mashelle: Remember what you said that day in our living room about Derrick and Marco to me?

What the fuck was that suppose to mean? What is she talking about luna? Hazel just stand there rubbing her belly as if she is ignoring the both of us. And how did this very fucked up situation turn into Hazel and my problems instead of Emilio and Mashelle issues. Hazel finally looked up into my eyes.

Mashelle: Just tell him Haze.

Tell me what Shelle?

Mashelle: Both your little girl friends came to see Hazel the one name Shay while you, Emilio, and Marcello were gone to California on business and the little sweet shy innocent one that reminds you of Hazel came to the French Quarters with the thick slut that Emilio fucked. She told Hazel she loved you had gave you her virginity and wanted Hazel to leave you so you two could be together. Hazel was polite told her she would leave you after the babies were born because she know how it felt to love you and give all of herself to you. The one name Chelsea wasn't so lucky with me being nice I broke that bitch nose than went and set Emilio Ferrari on fire.

I didn't know what to say because I knew I had fucked up and now I know she was hiding her emotions with fake ones all this time. But why wouldn't she tell me or yell at me or even try to kill me? Hazel I am... She shakes her head at me as her eyes glow that shield she put up now slipping.

Hazel: I know you are sorry Camillo but I don't think that it is enough this time. I need some time so I will go stay with grandpere for a little while to get my head straight. Just give me time I need time without you.

With that Hazel, Genevieve, and Dahlia disappeared. Shelle and the girls leave and I go into my study closing the door intending to think about everywhere I went wrong but I worked instead to clear my mind. My phone did ring a few more times all from Shay and Calayla but I ignored them all just working and drinking until I fall asleep at my desk. When I wake up it was now six in the morning Monday and the only reason I know that was because the clock on the wall and my computer screen. My phone was dead something I was happy about because of all the calls and text from Shay and Calayla finally stopped coming. I needed a shower and food so first thing first charger than shower like always when I get downstairs Marcello and Emilio are there making breakfast just not for our mates and the girls. I head straight for the coffee pot something we will have to remember to turn off ourselves because our daughters aren't here to do.