Chapter 48

**The Supernatural Sovereignty**

The Fairy Queen: Titiana Fay

It felt good allowing them to see me for the first time them not knowing that I have been watching over them all their lives to make sure they had a fair chance. It is so hard watching all the suffering that they all have endured and not help especially Hazel Moon. I am glad that she has found her mate and protector it pleases me. Now her along with them they have a fair chance in what is to come. Oh and these amazing clever four grand white witches summoning me not knowing I was already there was perfect. Nothing could ruin this day for me even the fairy queen deserves her wishes to come true. As I teleported myself back to the land of Fay into our castle I was immediately meet by my king Oberon who had a lifted brow as he stood in the grand foyer and the bottom of the two grand wrap around stairs with his second in command.

What?

Oberon: Spying on our grandchild again my love?

Why ask questions you already know the answers to my king?

Oberon: And the gifts?

What? Don't look at me that way Oberon it isn't interfering if they summoned me and when those have gifted or blessed us it's only right that we return the favor. I walk pass my king going up the stairs straight to our chambers I had no time to stay and argue this with him that could take centuries and I had the celestial round table meeting that I must attend with everything that has been happening something is brewing. They have been to many seals broken for myself or them to ignore this beside I believe that some of the celestial themselves maybe responsible. The moment I step into my room I think of my celestial gown and robes which appears on my body immediately being alive and magical for eons has it up sides sometimes. Once dressed for the occasion I stepped through my magic mirror right into the realm of Eden smelling the freshness of a million different plants, flowers, and fragrances seeing the round table is already full. Aine, Sybil, Sabine, Khalessi, Sercia, Lucas, Vlad, and Aurora is it a pleasure to have you all here.

Aine: It really is a pleasure to have some of us here.

Sybil: Late again I see your highness.

Khalessi: Please learn some matters Aine.

Sabine: And Sybil she isn't late it was just wickedness arrived early.

I smile to myself at Sabine and Khalessi because I can count on goodness to always have my back. Okay ladies calm down so we can began. I take my seat on the opposite side of my sister Aine queen of the dark fairies seeing that she gives me a wicked smile as I took my seat.

Aine: So what is this meeting about now? We usually only ever have these things once every two years but this is the fifth time that you have summoned us here in the last year Titiana.

I have to remember that I am the keeper on all things good and peaceful when dealing with my twin sister Aine because she is determined to keep us at war and apart then together how our parents would've wanted be she chose to marry the dark fairy king once Oberon chose me as a wife, instead of her wedding his brother Odin. Telling our parents that she played second to me all her life even though she was first born. She said that I wouldn't rein over her so she married the dark king just to be queen. I called you all here because of things that have been happening within the last year within the human realm.

Sybil: And why is that any of our concern?

Vlad Jr: I would agree with the wicked bitch of the South.

Sybil: You filthy blood sucker!

Lucas Jr: Hahaha! You dark ones are petty!

Aurora: Can we go back to the meeting please some of us have work to do.