Chapter 69

*** Uncovering The Truth ***

Another week passed and we weren't any closer to finding out what this thing was. However we did find out that it wasn't following luna but it was following Akasha. Everywhere that she had visited and killed while she had that demon seed growing inside her those were the places the thing was spotted and not just here in Europe. My thoughts on it was the thing was the father of whatever what was unholy growing inside her that luna had removed. With that thought my guess was now the thing was trying to find it. It was announced on social media and the news that Akasha had gave birth at thirty two weeks to a baby boy. Hazel assure us if the baby was evil it wasn't the evil the demon put into her belly but it would be just evil because Akasha gave birth to it and she was a bitch. I guess the thing knew that the evil wasn't within the boy because there was no reports of it being spotted at or near the hospital.

Raizo was still getting shit from the little witch Laylani he marked which was great to watch. She even froze him in place a few times to get away from him not knowing he came from a family of magic himself. With that being said his father teleported her back to him because the pain of her being away from him got really unbearable. That had sent his wolf into a violent rage because he could feel her pain but couldn't help her because she masked herself from him with magic. Raizo was snapping at any and everyone because of it he even went and killed four vampyres by himself that was trying to feed on humans protected within our territory. But they are back together and she is thinking twice before running off again but she is still giving him hell. Rain and Lexis were happy and in love with each other and both their families would be down next week. Kyle have been distant since that day we found out Diego is a half fairy and my sister is really alive along with her being Diego daughter not my father's so he tried to have her killed for nothing. With Kyle distance his work haven't failed he still shows for protection duty, meetings, training, and he have been helping Ron and John which one works for the Cranach der Altere packs the other for the Moretti packs up under Emilio and Marcello. I just hope that his father never realize his mistake and wants him to come back because he is a great asset to both our packs and like a brother to us now. Emilio had to go to Florence to the main packhouse of the Moretti pack since Marcello wanted to spend time with Milani but Hudson, Millie, Celeste, Freya, Shelle and him would return in three days. Hazel, Dahlia, Genevieve, Ivy, and Vanessa have still been researching whatever that thing is we saw but so far nothing no one ever saw that kind of creature before outside of the sightings now but luna tells me that it kind of looks like a darker version of my wolf in humanoid form which pissed me off until she showed me the version of my wolf engulfed in flames that was when I remembered it is similar but instead of the flames this thing has black smoke all around its body and it's red eyes reminded me of vampyre eyes. Which that was something to look into seeing if it was something from their line.

When I wasn't working at our company I was on pack duties in back to back meetings because I had to let the elders know about the vampyres that was spotted along with telling them of my vision about the beast that had been spotted. With them knowing about Akasha current situation they knew it wasn't her sending the vampyres but my father and princess Emilia because they had threaten them and their families for not agreeing to them helping to get Cameron to him but also for them not siding with them to take us down. Some of the elders had reached out to the council to let them know what was going on but no one had a visit from any of them which made we wonder what were they waiting on. Hazel was fascinated to know more about the council so one night at family dinner we told her of them. The council is made up of two of each species well not fairies, dragons, or mermaid because none of us knew that mermaids and dragons exist and we thought fairies were no more but there is two wolves, two vampyres, two witches, and six humans on the council all deciding when to act when things get bad they deliver justice to the supernatural. When I showed her images within my mind of them along with my mom showing her she asked when can she meet them. I told her that as long as I am alive I plan to keep her from them because they aren't nice but also I knew them they would want and try to take her to use her for her powers. She wasn't happy about my decision she even locked me out our room magically that night. We had a doctor appointments to check on the babies finding out they are all growing right and healthy not only did I get to hear their heartbeats but I got to see them until they started to use magic inside the womb making luna have to change the screen because the doctor freaked out. I smiled as luna panicked trying to wipe the human doctor memories. Now she was wondering what she would do when it came time for her to give birth because she wanted to do that inside a hospital with lots of drugs. I smile pulling her into me rubbing her belly and kissing her head as we walked out the doctor tells us to make the appointment for one week. Inside the car Kyle and one of the Fenrir waits for us because Rain and Raizo were busy with their mates. Not that they still wouldn't have came luna told them to stay and tend to their mates.