Chapter 3

*** Camillo Moretti***

I couldn't be in the same room with her anymore I couldn't be in the same room with my own family anymore. I needed to get away from them because they felt bad for her after everything but not me I just felt rage because of Heaven and my wolf wasn't making me feel any better because of his rage towards Sandra. He kept reminding me that he is here to protect me at any cost that my semi human emotions is what allows me to feel but he isn't human. As I headed down the hall I smelled their approach and heard their footsteps falling behind me so I turned around to see Killion, Marcello, Angel, and Emilio.

Killion: Dude your eyes!

I blink a few times to bring my eyes back to there natural green color guessing my wolf eyes where showing.

Killion: Man your shit wasn't natural not like the normal blue, teal, gold, black or even red like the normal werewolves.

Marcello: Can we take this conversation to dad's man cave that's filled with alcohol downstairs away from human eyes and ears where we can get wasted.

I smile at Marcello, leave it to the baby brother to be the wise one. We all make our way down to the dungeon which my father turned the whole thing into other living quarters which he called a wolf cave well that's what he calls it. Everything is motion sensor so as we walk down lights come on throughout the dungeon but this will only happen if you're a werewolf because it's heat sensored of at least 108 Fahrenheit the sensors are built into the walls. 108 Fahrenheit is our natural body temperatures no matter what time of year it is. We make the first right towards the two large double doors opening them stepping into the game room where dad host his weekly poker game.

Killion: Now back to what I was saying man your shit wasn't blue like the Lycan Alpha's, teal like the betas, gold like the gamma's and omega's or black like the rogues. They were black with a red flame like how a Phoenix looks when it's on fire.

Marcello: Maybe he is becoming a True Alpha or a Hybrid?

Emilio: Or maybe he is the Devil!

I roll my eyes at my twin thinking if anyone had a chance at being the devil it would be him hands down. The asshole is diabolical.

Angel: There's no such thing as a True Alpha not since your great great grandfather Lucas and that happened by mistake because of Aurora who had fairy blood in her system because of the fairy prince and the only hybrid ever known died which was Vlad and the only way he was able to become a hybrid was because he and Lucas were blood relative and he drank the blood of the fairy prince Alcaeus which gave him his abilities. There have been no more sightings of fairies, hybrids, or True Alpha's since.

Killion: Ok maybe I was seeing black mixed with gold maybe my eyes were playing tricks on me.

I look at Killion and he looks at me both agreeing that's what he saw but also knowing that it can't be true because even though I am a alpha of our pack my eyes can never truly be blue like my fathers. So in wolf form my natural green just turn a brighter larger green until the Lycan Alpha dies or descend allowing his ranked alpha to ascend to full rank.

The eyes of a ranked alpha will just be intensified in natural color when we shift into our wolves. With that being said we will never have the color that Killion said he seen within mine it is something that have never been seen or heard of before. Maria seen us heading down so I guess she sent Rosa down with us a little while later. Rosa immediately started making our drinks as we sit at the table to start a game of friendly poker. I called it friendly because tonight's game will not be played for money like we usually do because when the bets are high the wolves come out to play and the game becomes anything but nice. Emilio even bite Killion once behind a game of poker. It is a bad habit that he has when he is mad something he needs to learn to control but that is a story and problem for another day.