Chapter 20

***SECRETS***

**Camillo Moretti**

I can feel myself starting to shift with how furious I am right now. My ribs are trying to break, my body is heating up and everything inside is starting to shift to make room for the change. Luckily I learned how to control my shift at five years old. I know early on from a pup the pain of the shift so thanks to the early shifting and learning control that it doesn't hurt anymore when I do shift. I am the first of our kind to learn control so early what took overs thirteen years to master it took me five. I feel Killion, Angel, Emilio, and Amari hold me back the moment she opens her mouth.

Sandra: No she wasn't.

They immediately tell her to leave because I try to break free to get to her even my wolf is trying to break through my skin to get to her for everything she put us through over the years. For a minute I blanked out seeing her blood dip from my wolf fangs as I ripped through her throat not only did my wolf want to do it but I did too. My mark started to burn which shook me out of my frenzy that was rage looking for Hazel seeing her standing there rubbing her mark. I am scaring her that much I see but she also feels my pain and it hurts her that I am hurting. I never heard of a connection being this strong with a wolf marking his mate but it's here between us and one I haven't marked her yet and two she isn't a wolf. In my moment of weakness for my luna, Sandra walk forward trying to touch me that's when one of my hands gets loose and I slap her hard across the face before I could hit her a second time I am grabbed again this time firmer by Emilio and Killion. Her friends came running to her side Aria give me a dirty look and I growl at her making her wolf whimper lowering her head in respect before she escort Sandra away.

They don't release me until the car she was put into pulls off speeding away. I don't wait for them to say anything I walk around the parking lot for a few minutes to calm myself hating that Hazel seen that part of me as well as hating that she is scared and hurt because of me. I started to feel anxious but I ignore it. I should've known better the first time I caught her cheating I should have question the pregnancy but I was so happy to have Heaven that my judgement was clouded. My wolf tried to tell me that something was off about Heaven he knows but I wouldn't listen to reason. I started to feel anxious, scared, and sad all at once that's when I realized it not me but Hazel emotions that I am feeling. So I turn around clearing my head so I head back to the car with a clear mind where I know everyone is waiting. Killion, Marcello, and Angel asked am I okay to drive home the moment I walk back over towards them. I nod my head yes getting into my car where Hazel is waiting.

The others get into theirs as well and we all pull off at the same time. The whole ride to the loft we are both quiet but I can feel that she is worried about me. When we pull into the garage I get out first and open her door helping her out the car that will never change just because I am stressed my number one priority is her. We all head up to our apartments to retrieve clothes and whatever else we will need. Angel comes up with us so we can let the girls get their things. While he and Killion wait on them I grab a few things along with my laptop and other guns which have bullets loaded with werewolf venom for vampires. Once everything is in a bag I head out down to Angel floor because he texted saying that's where they were headed. Emilio and Marcello are already in the garage talking to security. It doesn't take Angel long either I grab Hazel two bags holding the elevator doors open so she can walk on. We all take separate cars because Shannon and Sasha will need theirs tomorrow so we follow behind the girls. Hazel rides with Shannon, with Angel driving in front of them and I drive behind them. Next following behind me was Sasha, Marcello, Mashelle, with Emilio and Killion behind her. We have security leading everyone also behind us to our right and left just to make sure that the girls are okay. We have a formation that we follow in times like this and it's important that we never break it. It takes us thirty five minutes to get from downtown to my parents house. When we arrive I help Hazel get her things out the car telling her that everyone in the family have their own rooms here already but there will be four extra rooms if she would like her own. As much as I want her near me I don't won't to assume anything especially since all this hasn't been explained to her yet.