Chapter 67

*** Visions, Dreams, & Nightmares ***

I have had that vision of Hazel my luna running through the Bosco di Scorace forest located in west Sicily so many times I lost count. Well actually with each vision the location became clearer it was the Province of Trapani between Monte Abbattello and Buseto Palizzole. I recognized the area from the stone, pine, cork, oak, elm, cypress, eucalyptus, Aleppo pine, and maritime pine along with the wide dirt path just near the Egadi Island and the Sicani mountain path. Just seeing the wild beast had me worried because I have seen all kinds of animals within the forest especially that area but nothing like the beast I saw in the vision our babies allowed me to see every time I touched my luna. Which that meant some kind of way she would end up in those woods regardless of me trying to keep her out. Each time I had the vision something change like it was coming into focus allowing me to see more that way I could identify more that was how I was able to find out which forest she would be in. But the question was why would she be that far in that forest? It has been a week since that thanksgiving day we found Akasha drinking from children and that horrible vision but I still dream about that vision every night that my eyes close. Sometimes it is three or four times a night on repeat having me wake out my sleep repeatedly which gave me time to wake and think because I didn't won't to close my eyes to see the fear and horror within my mates eyes and knowing that there wasn't anything that I could do to help her. My question that played on repeat within my mind was what was this dream trying to tell me? That I couldn't stop it that it was fated or destined to happen? Or was it a way that I could be there in the shadows myself to help but that couldn't be because I had no idea what would take her there or when or if she had plans that would take her to Sicily. What did this thing want from her?

I could just be making myself stress and paranoid about all of this. My luna didn't seem worried or she was doing a really good job at hiding it if she was worried. So I tried to not think about it with making myself busy with work. So that worked until I went to bed closing my eyes and I dream about it something I couldn't help because I needed sleep which my mind made sure every night that I closed my eyes that vision came full circle. By day three after our thanksgiving feast everyone had return home that included Killion, Kamden, Karson, Javier, Enrique and Angel we just all made sure to keep in touch a few times a day by text, calls, and emails. We were all allies packs that was now spread across the world with enemies coming at us so we needed to keep in touch just in case one of us needed to come help each other. Of course Nikolai stayed because Mana having the baby and wanting to be with mom since this is her first pup but they visited Russia this morning. Hudson and Millie now lived in Florence with their son and the Addison pack so they weren't to far away if we needed them or they needed us and Emma Hudson mom and my mom had became close. My uncle Vincenzo and his family all went back to Louisiana after thanksgiving something they weren't planning on doing until after the new year but I had to inform them what luna had seen in a vision. Some of uncle Enzo children were now using dark magic and working with Lilith without knowing that was who is advising them on spells casting outside of what Eliza and Evelyn were doing with a dark witch who they thought was princess Emilia. Uncle Lorenzo and his family are living here in Italy and his family love mom, luna, and the girls so that was what made them decide to stay a little longer before going back to Louisiana which some return this morning. Our uncle Vincenzo was fine with it because he had the other LaRue members down in Louisiana that was a large coven that could help against Enzo children that had turned. Which if luna vision is correct the LaRue family is powerful they are relatives of the very first Aurora who happened to be half witch half fairy.

This month we will get to meet our uncle Marcus and his identical twin William which Shadow can't wait to meet them because they were born like him and not bitten. Edmond, Emmett, Kyle, Helldog, Emilio, and I all went to pay Ahmad and Ahmed a visit to check on the girls, which they were good because luna erased their memory of that day and the family haven't had anymore visit from any vampyres. Plus she put a protection spell around their home and on the girls that keep vampyres from being able to get close to them if they do they get a really bad ringing in their ears and feel like they are going to explode from the inside. We didn't stay long doing our visit to check on the family even through the girls wanted Edmond, Emmett, and Helldog to stay. It was because Helldog had to get back to Vanessa he found out that they were pregnant back in Louisiana and she have been getting really sick without him and it is worst than what the girls been dealing with because the baby is a Fenrir wolf just like his or her father while Vanessa is still human. Which the only reason that is because Helldog doesn't want to turn her because of what kind of wolf he is and all the other Fenrir warriors that have mated their mates have been wolves not humans and even they had a hard time once turned by a Fenrir. Unlike last time when we showed here at their home to help because we smelled the blood this time we weren't in wolf form but we actually drove over this time because we were out checking on something else.