Chapter 72

*** Complications & Strange Things ***

I was worried about the girls being anywhere near Chance knowing now that he still had Alcaeus still within him. It might not have been where he had full control of Chance body but he was within his mind and I seen how people reacted to having someone else in their minds which I ain't just speaking about magically but mentally that can make even the gentlest person hurt someone. Alcaeus could tell Chance to hurt them to get what he wanted and in order for Chance to get him out of his mind he would do it. Hell he was already traveling around the world looking for his body just to get him out so he would most definitely hurt the girls to get him out. But this is the world that we lived in where creatures and monster the movies tell the humans about is make belief is real and we along with our kids have to fight to keep us and them safe from the evils of the world. I escorted the girls out the store in front of me after Emilio walked out with Celeste and Freya when I accidently bumped into someone because I was facing the other way on top of looking down at my phone not watching where I was going.

Excuse me!

( Woman: No excuse me I bumped into you. )

I looked up from my phone to see a pretty redhead with green eyes and wavy long hair smiling at me she reminded me of the mermaid lady I saw in the vision quest around the time when luna and I first started dating. I see that her eyes even glow green when we shake hands with each other which I don't even remember extending my hand to her. We didn't get to exchange names because my phone rung and vibrated within my other hand which I looked at the screen to see that it was Ron and I had to answer so she turn to walk away from me without another word but only a smile.

( Guy: Excuse me man! )

Why in the hell was people bumping into me today. I look up at the guy that almost bumped into me thinking he looked familiar but before I could ask him if I knew him the girls tell me to come on and Ron was asking if I could hear him because I never put the phone to my ear. I get into the SUV telling Ron I am here and I can hear him now.

Ron: Your father was just seen getting off a plane in Germany with two of princess Emilia men.

And where is she?

Ron: My sources tells me still in Greenland and pissed about Nexus because Armand killed her and then had her delivered back to her with a message.

Well maybe she shouldn't have betrayed him and princess Emilia shouldn't have stuck her nasty bitch fangs into his mate. As always I thank Ron for the information ending the call. Germany isn't that far from us we could run in wolf form or at the new vampire speed we have but we can't afford to leave our families and packs unguarded. I look over at the girls knowing they heard what Ron said but their eyes are white looking straight ahead which that was how they stayed the whole car ride home or I should say to my mom house. Once the SUV came to a stop the girls came out of it seeing that I am starring at them waiting to know what they saw. Well did you see what my father is up to in Germany?

Genevieve: Yes he is looking for a witch to help them.

Wait! I thought they had a witch helping them along with other witches hidden away somewhere waiting to be sacrificed.

Dahlia: Lestat gave orders to take the witch that was helping princess Emilia they used witch binding to capture her. And the witches that princess Emilia have are pure white witches they must stay that way if they are to be sacrificed in the spell she has planned. Which the kind of help they need requires dark magic.

Emilio: And what exactly are they trying to do?

The girls look like they don't won't to say because it would piss us both off and probably make us go after our father right now. So what is it my little princesses?