Chapter 43

***Relocation***

**Camillo Moretti**

I turn to look at my mate putting my hand under her chin as I speak directly to her. Hazel you have to learn to control your wolf. Hazel growls at me for my words her wolf doesn't like the idea of being controlled. I lift my eyebrow at her when she growls at me surpressing a smile at how crazed her wolf is.

Hazel: I am sorry Mon roi alpha.

I kissed the top of her head telling her she is fine I have to remember even though her human half is shy and timid her wolf isn't she is an alpha wolf just like me. It's no denying or changing that. Emilio asked what are we going to do about Marco and Akasha. I tell him that they are sticking to their plans so we will do the same no need to react so quickly. I don't want to alert them to our plan. I have Emmett and Edmond to go ahead and get our parents out along with Angel, Marcello, Javier, Enrique, Karson, Celeste, Freya, Kyle and Tyler to a boat that is waiting behind the hotel for them. The vampyres can't track them on water Celeste and Freya will protect them with a magical shield the entire ride over. I seen Marco's plan in his mind and Genevieve wasn't lying about their numbers they would bring over thirty vampyres and thirty wolves to fight us if we stayed the fucking coward. The rest of us continued to mingle as if nothing was wrong. I even went over to the mayor, governor, and DA to apologize for Akasha and Marco's behavior which made me noticed that secret service had doubled because of Akasha little fit all because the Supreme State Judge and governor being here and them being human. Hazel made sure that Genevieve and Dahlia stayed close to us because she didn't like the look Akasha gave them when she finally noticed that they were there. A hour had passed and Emmett and Edmond had returned so I know that meant that the others are safely on their way to Italy. Akasha and Marco watched our every move from the moment we had our little disagreement up until Genevieve and Dahlia dropped the magical burial spell that they put up inside the ballroom three days ago. They proceeded to place a magical spell on Matteo, Marco and some other werewolves making Matteo and Marco get into over Sandra and Lisa which gave them time to shield us to get us out the back of the hotel unnoticed.

Before we left I noticed that the male gemini twins were here in the shadows they both smiled at Emilio and me as they watched us sneak out the back. It was strange for them to be working with Akasha they saw us knew what was happening but made no move to stop us or give us away. We get onto the boat that docked about twenty minutes out so we could get into our waiting vehicles to take us to the airport. Emilio and I were having a conversation about what we seen between the two of us we didn't know if we should tell the girls what we seen or not because the boys are their brothers. Everything was going smoothly until we arrived to the jet and Amir started to cry because his favorite bear was at Kamden loft that was ten minutes away. I told them we couldn't take the risk of going there just in case Akasha or Marco had men on his place. Which the whole time we loaded the jet he cried for it. While we were in the air his bear magically appeared to him getting him to stop crying I looked over at the girls they smile and wink at me. I smile back at them saying thank you then I began to think about my parents and the others. The only thing that I hated about this plan is that it separated us from the others and not being able to call to check on them. Genevieve tell me that they are all fine sensing that I was starting to worry about them. I was going to ask her how she knew but I had to remember she is a witch a gemini witch with a connection to her other sisters. Edmond, Emmett, Raizo, and Rain are all seated at the front of the jet coming up with a plan on keeping everyone safe for when we land. I look to see Killion, Camilla, Karter and Lucia are seated at the very back of the jet having their own conversation and Kamdem, Amariah, and Amir who is their son are laying down in the only room on the jet. Emilio, Mashelle, Hazel, myself and the twins are still seated in the middle talking. Genevieve closes her eyes reaching her hand out to Dahlia and she does the same so the rest of us get quiet and just wait for what they will see. I don't know what makes us get completely quiet because it isn't like they need silence to see I guess we are just nervous. Hazel leans over rubbing her hand down the side of my cheek thinking everything will be fine as she smiles at me leaning back in her seat. Finally after what felt like forever the girls open their eyes.