Chapter 8

***CHAOS***

It was world war two in the Carter's dining room and it was still only breakfast time. It reminded me of a typical day at the Cranach der Altere-Moretti house whenever mom brought up mating, marriage, or babies. Hazel stand up looking very upset from Killion intrusion of privacy with reading her texts but also him telling her what to do. Why was he so concern for her if she wanted to be hardheaded and throw her life away because that was exactly what she was doing by trying to be with Marco. They both are standing now looking furious with each other. Is he messing around with her or something he didn't mention her as one of his sister friends when he was telling us that Mashelle had hot girlfriends which this Hazel was clearly hot as well.

Hazel: Thank you for your concern but it's not needed your little sister is sitting right there interfere in her life not mine.

She points her finger at Mashelle before walking away from the dining room table looking like she is ready to kill Killion. Shannon stands saying she will go check on her. Mashelle and Killion starts to argue the moment Hazel and Shannon leaves the room about him minding the business that pays him, her words not mine. When it comes to Marco Maceo I prefer him to look out for any young lady that dude is really bad news along with his pack. I have heard they have some really shady dealings with young human and werewolves girls being sold within their packs but of course no proof. Because if there was the council would be going after them. I excuse myself to go make a call as I head towards the foyer for the door I first smelled Hazel scent again, she smelled just like the flowers back in Rome growing in my parents and my backyard the smell was unbelievable and intoxicating. I heard her and Shannon talking in the living room with the sliding doors cracked trying to be discrete but failing. They weren't talking about Marco either like I thought they would be because he seemed to be the topic of the conversation since we all found out they were dating but no I think it's about Emilio.

Shannon: You didn't tell me the sexy godlike man you were talking about was one of the Moretti twins, if you did the conversation would've went differently.

Hazel: First off I didn't call him a sexy god and I didn't know they're two of them. Like what the hell why two?

Shannon: Double the trouble.

I can see Shannon wink making her eyebrows wiggle at Hazel who roll her eyes at her.

Shannon: I know you didn't call them that because I did.

I heard them both laugh at Shannon comment seeing Hazel shake her head at her friend.

Hazel: You're something else you know that?

Shannon: Now the Moretti men are who you should be talking to especially that Emilio Moretti he looks like he would be wild in the sheets.

Hazel: I don't think so rich men are sociopaths plus I don't do bad boys.

I think to myself really? And what does she see when she looks at Marco a fucking angel?

Shannon: Marco isn't a saint Hazel Moon! And not all rich men are sociopaths look at Angel. Plus how do you know they're bad boys?

Hazel: Angel isn't a sociopath only because he has excellent taste in women when he started dating you. Are you seeing what I see when it comes to the Carter's, Castillo's, and especially the Moretti men take away the expensive suits, good looks, them being well mannered and good education with legal business what do you have?

Shannon: Bitch great looks, godlike bodies filled with sexy ink, sexy smiles, old money and really great sex. Now what do you mean legal business?

I take a better peek inside the living room to see Hazel staring at Shannon with a frustrated look on her face as if it should be obvious. I can feel my wolf leaning in as well knowing that Hazel is about to whisper something and he wants to know what.