Warm ups

One more short one for the night. Keep sending in recommendations if you have any. They have all been great ones!!

"You know for wanting to keep your relationship private you and Caitlin give it away every time during warm ups" Ella said to her sister Katie as they were driving to the shops.
"What do you mean?"
"Oh come on don't tell me you haven't seen the edits. Every warm up before a game you guys can't keep your eyes off each other. Always giggling like school girls. It's sickening if you ask me."
"Oh shut up. Show me what you're talking about?"
Ella pulled her phone and out and showed Katie a couple edits from different games indicating what she was talking about. Katie's cheeks turned a little pink color. "I never really noticed."
"Well you two are always like that but I thought you'd at least try to hide it before a game. I mean game face? Get in the zone? No you're just drawing hearts around Caitlin all day" Ella laughed at her sister.
Katie ignored the rest of the conversation not feeling like getting made of anymore.

Later that night when her and Caitlin were laying in bed watching tv Katie brought the subject back up.
"So uh have you seen the edits of us during warmups?"
Caitlin's blush was enough to answer the question.
"You have! Why didn't you tell me?!"
"Well do you plan on changing how we act towards each other for cameras?"
"No not at all I'm really over hiding it."
"Me too. So there's no point. You make me happy I'm pretty sure I make you happy. We can't help how we act"
"I know but we really look like teenagers with their first crush."
"You mean you do. You're always trying to hide your laugh when you're running behind me and pressing your lips together." Caitlin said laughing at her.
"Hey! I'm not the one with heart eyes staring at me across a crowd in every picture."
"Fine you got me there. You're just so beautiful."
"Oh don't go romantic on me now. You were just making fun of me."
Caitlin laughed and pulled her down to kiss her head.
"How much do you think the team hates how giggly we are?"
"Oh they've got to absolute dread us together."
"Oh well can't help how much I love you Cait"
"Who is the romantic now?"
"Just shut up and kiss me."