Shower Time

Warning Mature Content!!!

Shortly after Katie and Ruesha broke up Caitlin and Jordan decided she needed a night out just to let loose and get a little drunk. A chance to get her mind off everything. Katie happily agreed to the plan and got dressed in an outfit that she knew would draw attention from others.
Going into the night Caitlin hadn't planned on acting on her developing crush for Katie. She was there to be the supportive friend. That was until they were 6 drinks deep plus a few shots and Jordan had wondered off with some girl she found and most likely had left the club by now. Katie and Caitlin were so entranced in their own conversation they barely noticed how long and how drunk they had gotten until they had tried to stand up. Katie stumbled right back over and landed right on top of Caitlin in the booth. They both seemed to slightly sober up from the electricity that flew into their bodies in this position. But it also made them realize how late it was and that they needed to head home.
Again neither girl thought anything would happen between them. It had already been decided that Caitlin was spending the night so going home together wasn't weird.
But as soon as Katie drunkingly got Caitlin situated in the guest room she found herself having a hard time walking away. Instead she turned around to see Caitlin staring at her in a way she'd never seen before. It was almost as if someone turned a magnet on after that as their lips instantly attached.
The next day Katie woke up with a pounding headache from her hangover and a delightful ache between her legs. But when she remembered the events from the night before she panicked. Caitlin was her best friend. She couldn't lose Cait right now especially after just ending it was Ruesha that would be too much loss to handle. Right as Katie's mind felt like it was going to explode with all the thinking, Caitlin stirred awake next to her.
"Goodmorning beautiful" Cait said as she snuggled in to Katie's body, but when she felt Katie stiffen next to her she quickly got the hint and pulled away.
"Katie.. are you okay?"
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to put you in a position you didn't want to be last night. It was wrong of me."
"Uhm if I remember correctly I was just as eager Katie. You didn't do anything wrong."
"I don't want this to ruin our friendship. I can't lose you." Katie said almost in tears.
"Hey hey it won't! Nothing is going to change between us. I think we did something you weren't quite ready for after your breakup yet and for that I'm sorry too. Let's just move on for now nothing will change. I promise." Caitlin said throwing on some clothes and pulling away from Katie.

But something did change. The two girls obviously still hung out but there was a tension between them. Somewhere between not wanting to break a boundary and wanting to tear each others clothes off. Practices had been awkward especially in the locker room. Their lockers were close enough that it was easy enough to steal a glance or two as the other one changed. And both took full advantage of it. But the awkwardness was becoming noticeable as they were actively avoiding being alone with one another especially in a locker room setting.
Caitlin hated herself for moving too quickly with Katie. Thinking she had ruined her chance, if she even had one with her. But after that night it made her crush even stronger. She had genuine feelings for Katie and had no idea what to do about it now.
Katie on the other hand hadn't been able to think a single thought that didn't involve Caitlin and especially the events that occurred after the club. She craved Caitlin again but had no idea how to approach it since she was the one to shut it down the first time.
It was during one of these day dreams that she found herself in a trance after a practice. Most people had cleared out of the locker room by now except for a few stragglers as she made her way to the showers. She was so distracted she didn't even pay attention to which shower she was going to and just walked into the one she normally uses. What she hadnt expected to see was a very naked Caitlin Foord standing there covered in soap. Katie felt her mouth drop open and her eyes drift down to scan that glorious body.
"I- I'm so sorry Cait" she said quickly trying to turn around
"It's okay you've seen it all before" Caitlin laughed but Katie noticed the blush appearing on her cheeks.
A very small part of her brain was telling her to turn around, but that was quickly shut down by the larger part of her brain telling her to take what she wanted.
Katie didn't drop her eye contact with Caitlin as she removed her clothes slowly.
"Katie what are you uh doing there's people here still" Caitlin said stumbling over her words as Katie was now naked in front of her.
"It's only us two left. Frida was the last one to leave before I walked in here." She said taking a step forward.
"But we can't do this again. We talked about it you-"
"I wasn't ready then. But I can't stop thinking about you. I want you cait." She said after another step.
"Katie I- I really like you. I don't want to just hook up. If that's all this is going to be. I can't do that." Caitlin said but after Katie stopped her progression forward Caitlin realized she once again ruined her chances of being with Katie or at least getting to kiss the girl. God those lips.
"Caitlin will you go on a date with me tomorrow?"
"Wait what?"
"I don't want to just hook up either. Can I take you on a date please?"
"Yes of course!" Caitlin said excitedly not exactly sure how her dreams literally just came true in a shower. But before she could process, Katie's lips were on hers and they were moving in perfect rhythm together. Katies hands slid down to Caitlin's bum as Caitlin played with the baby hairs on Katie's neck. Slowly Katie's hand found its way to Caitlin's core and started to stroke through her making Caitlin moan instantly. Katie tried to quiet her by sticking her tongue down her throat as she used her other hand to grip the back of Caitlin's head and bring her close.
Caitlin knew she needed to assert some dominance here or she'd come apart in record time. And not the record she wanted to break. So she slid her hand down to Katie's clit and started to rub. Matching Katie's strokes and patterns she was able to easily catch Katie up to where she was. The heavy panting indicated they were both close and came only moments apart from one another. Resting their forehead against one another as they came down from their high, they placed a few chaste kisses on each others lips and cheeks.
"I can't wait for our date tomorrow" Caitlin whispered
"Me too Cait" she said giving her one more kiss while blushing slightly, a sight that made Caitlin very happy with.