Addicted-

I bid everyone a goodbye and just as I was about to close the door a hand stopped it.
"I'm going to Josh's" he said before climbing out. I walked away and up to my door but I could feel him watching.
"Why are you such a bitch all the time?" he yelled as his brothers car was out of sight. I snapped my body around and looked at him in disbelief.
"What the hell are you talking about?"
"You said that we were getting along but 'the day is still young' like what the fuck?!" he started getting closer to me and I felt cornered.
"Calm the fuck down, I was joking. Besides, it's not like it wasn't a true thing. You're rarely ever nice to me, ever." I yelled over him. I may be small compared to him but I was still a little high and my backbone was up.
"You know what? I fucking tried today to be nice and you go and are a bitch about it. Go fuck yourself, Jayme." He yelled and started to walk away.
"FUCK YOU MIKE!" I screamed and stormed into my house, slamming the door once I was in. I ran up to my room and slammed that door to. To say I was pissed off was the understatement of the year; I was fuming.
I searched under my bed for my hidden stash of alcohol and when I pulled out the plastic bin, a little baggie, hidden somewhere under there, fell out.
I was gonna get fucked up, it's not like I was going anywhere tomorrow.
I drank and smoked all the anger away and before I knew it, I was sitting on the roof towards the back of my house, quietly singing to myself. I laughed at how stupid I must have looked (and sounded)
I got to thinking about how bipolar Mike was today, all the time really, and it killed me to even like him. it killed me to know that he could be sweet and nice to me, if he really tried, but he always chose to be a dick.
He was charming and nice and everything any girl would want but most people don't even see how really terrible he is. He's like the first drink a to-be alcohol has. He was addictive and I hated it.