Under The Bridge.

We rode around for a little while longer until it was time to get ready for the show. I started getting shaky thinking about the phone call I was about to make. I had never been this nervous to talk to Jayme but if I didn't do it now, Jaime would then I would be really screwed.

I stared at her name in phone for what seemed like hours until I actually grew the balls to press call. I was about to hang up but it clicked over.

"Hey babe! Sorry I haven't called or texted, it's been crazy here. I'll tell you about it tomorrow though. I know it's a little late. I just wanted to check in before we started warming up. How are you?" I said as I walked out into the brisk air. It was quiet and calm out here. I liked it.

"It's okay, I figured you were busy. I actually have something to tell you and I don't know how you'll take it. Well, actually I do but..." she said in a hushed tone.

"What is it, Jay?" I said with a bit of hesitation in my voice.

"I cut myself a couple weeks ago..." I heard her voice crack a little and a cough.

"It's okay, I'm not mad. Don't cry, please." I mumbled knowing she would cry once I told her what I did. It broke my heart just thinking about her crying.

She sniffled and didn't say anything for a while. It was silent. The only thing telling me he was still there was the light static in the background.

"Jayme, I have something to tell you. I'm sorry and I know it's going to hurt you and I don't know what to-"

"What?" her voice cracked, barely holding back the tears. I wish I didn't have to do this over the phone.

"I... I made out with a girl one night at a bar. I didn't do anything else but it got heated and I'm so sorry and I wish I was there instead of on the road when I'm telling you this." My voice cracked this time and I felt the tears rolling down my face as all I heard was silence. REAL silence. The line was dead.

I slid down the brick building and held back the tears. I was a guy, I couldn't cry. I felt my phone buzz and saw it was Vic telling me to hurry up. The show started in less than a half hour.

I calmed myself down and walked inside. Everyone just looked at me as I walked into our green room but soon went on doing their own things again.

"Five minute warning!" the stage manager screamed from behind our door. I took everything out of my pockets and put them in my hat on the table.

We did our little chant a little less enthusiastically today and lined up on side stage. We ran out in our usual order and went on with the show as though nothing was wrong.

I felt better by the time we got back to the green room. I instantly checked my phone and smiled a little

From; Babyy<3

Hey, I know you hate to hear my cry so I hung up. I'm sad but at least you didn't sleep with the girl. I'm not mad. Have a great show tonight. Goodnight, I love you Mike. Always.

I was going to text her back but it was almost three in the morning in Cali so I decided against it.

I shut my phone off and looked up to see the guys staring. Jaime slyly did a thumbs up/thumbs down motion and I gave a thumbs up. He smiled and Tony and Vic just looked confused.

"Is everyone ready for some home cooked food?!" Vic screamed. I chuckled and everyone cheered.

"I'm just gonna go back to the bus. I'm really exhausted." I faked a yawn and the guys just nodded. We all, the crew and everyone, walked out the backdoor and while everyone else headed towards the diner, I went to the bus.

I made a hot pocket and packed a bowl to the brim and sat in the back lounge. I relaxed to the point where I was actually tired.

My mind was at ease by the time I got into my bunk. It was nice to have that weight off my shoulders. To most people, kissing a girl isn't a big deal but it honestly hurt my heart knowing I did that. Jayme was the only solid thing in my life besides my family. I needed her whether I liked to admit it or not. She was my world. She would be the death of my but I would die happy.

I fell asleep with the slightest bit of a smile on my face and it felt better than expected.