Scary Monsters And Nice Sprites

As I said earlier, I planned on being productive today so I bid a goodbye to the guys and headed out for the beginning of the day. I wondered around aimlessly taking pictures of people who recognized me from Instagram. Since I had sent the guys all the pictures they liked and when they posted a few, tagging me for the credit, people have found me during the day and asked for their picture to be taken. I figured that at the end of this I will make a nice collage of all the people and post it. Every picture held a different story. Some may say it's just a picture but there's so much more to them.

I checked the set times for a few bands I wanted to catch and most of them were towards the end of the day, including AA, so I just snuck onto the bands sets that I've already seen and took crowd shots along with some of the bands.
While walking towards catering, I bumped into Austin. I hadn't seen him since I hit Alysha. I was glad I skipped out on explaining things to him. He wouldn't understand the way Mike and I work.

"Hey Austin!" I smiled and snapped a picture of his smile.

"Hey Jayme." He chuckled and I showed him the picture. He called Alan over and made me hand him my camera. He pulled me close and poked my side so I screamed and burst into laughter. I heard the minuscule snap of the camera and I pushed Austin away.

"Jerk!" I giggled and looked at the picture. It was cute. We were side by side and I was doubled over in laughter while Austin was bent back a bit and laughing.

"Where's my picture?" Alan inquired as I started to walk away. I really wanted food but walking away would be rude. I handed Austin my camera and pulled Alan into a tight hug and smiled brightly.

I grabbed the camera and walked into the large tent filled with food with the guys. I filled a small plate and went outside to eat. It was beautiful out and the sun was just barely starting to set, a light breeze lightly tickling my face.

"So what have you been up to, kid?" Tino said with a smile as all of them sat with me in a circle.

"Same shit, different day. How about you?" I asked as I popped a mouthful of pasta salad in my mouth.

"Playing and partying. Nothing too special." Phil chuckled.

"Playing at warped is pretty special though." I gasped. They must have been so used to playing shows but I was still a newbie and even if I was just a photographer, it was still special.

"Of course it is but it's tiring as hell. Definitely worth it though." Austin smiled and the guys agreed. We talked for a little while until the sets I wanted to see were just getting ready to start. I finished eating and said goodbye to the guys and wondered off to the Spotify stage to see Crizzly.

I wanted to be pumped for the AA show tonight because it was a huge turnout for today and Crizzly's set was right before theirs. I took a few shots before I turned into just another fan and bounced around to his remixes and fun beats. He was always a good show and put me in a damn good mood. I was still dancing as I walked to the Kia Forte stage where AA was doing their warm up and getting ready.

"You know, I think you might be tanner than the Fuentes' right now." I glared at Danny even though he meant well and was right. I had gotten very dark over the past month and could very well be darker than Vic or Mike.

I watched as the guys, one by one, ran on stage and the huge crowd went fucking nuts. I was too intent and focused on taking pictures to realize I wasn't alone back here.

"Jayme." I jumped at the sound of my name and turned to see Mike.

"Oh shit! Hi Mike. Thanks for scaring the fuck outta me." I chuckled and went back to taking pictures.

"Jayme!" he shouted and I turned to him but before I could say anything, he got a gentle but rough grip on my face and planted his lips to mine. It was quick but when he pulled back I was in complete shock.

"I'm sorry, I had to." He rushed out and quickly walked away. I had to blink a few times to make sure I wasn't hallucinating this but sure as shit, I watched him as he walked away to the bus lot.

I turned back to face the stage and heard Danny just talking to the crowd. I looked at James who was glaring at me with angry almost black eyes. It scared me for sure but I had to stay at least until their last song.

I didn't want to have an awkward walk back with them so as their last song started to close, I ran off to the bus. I knew I couldn't avoid them forever but I could at least hide away in my bunk for the night at least.

Why does someone or something always have to ruin my good mood when I finally get into one? Can't I just be happy for one whole day?