Dream Another Sunset

"I love you" I said so timidly to Mike as we walked through the park. Today I had to say goodbye to him, he was going on tour. To say I was sad was such an understatement.

"I have to go babe, I'm sorry" he sighed and I pouted.

"No, please don't go. Don't leave me all alone again." I could feel the tears getting me all choked up. "Stay." I looked up at him with probably the saddest eyes I had ever adorned, his matching mine to the T.

"I know this is tough but I will call you every day, no matter what." He stopped in front of my house, our house, and hugged me close to him.

"I love you so much, Jayme. I have to go now. I will call you as soon as I'm settled on the bus. Please don't cry." He wiped the tears from my saddened eyes before embracing me one more time before I watched him walk to his car and drive off. I waited until I was in safety of my house to breakdown. He was gone and I missed him so much already.

I woke up feeling very cold and alone. My window was wide open and the cool morning breeze was flowing in freely. I shivered as I got up to throw a light jacket on my bare arms and walked downstairs. I remembered falling asleep downstairs but somehow I ended up in my bed this morning. One of the guys must have brought me up. None of them were up yet so I decided to make breakfast. I was pretty skillful in the kitchen, if I do say so myself. I threw a bunch of sausage links in the pan to start cooking while I worked on some waffle batter. I was multitasking to the extreme with plating the sausage, making sure they were cooked even and occasionally turning the waffle maker.

Once I was done I relished in my great cooking skills.

"Something smells good." I snapped my head away from the food to see Tony, shirtless, wiping the sleep from his eyes and a dopey smile plastered on his face. I pushed a plate to him and gave him a fork. I set out the orange juice, milk and poured myself some coffee.

"These are so fucking good!" Tony moved his fork around the waffles and I chuckled.

"Thanks! It has taken a while to perfect the recipe but I finally did it." I smiled triumphantly.

"Food? Waffles? I swear I heard someone say waffles." Jaime bounded into the kitchen, snatching a plate for him. I laughed to myself and watched as the two boys scarfed down the breakfast I had made.

"Where's Vic? He's normally up before I am." I asked the two of them.

"He was up really late last night, I'm not sure what he was doing though." Jaime shrugged. I finished up and took both of their plates when they were done and started washing the dishes I had been neglecting these past two days.

"Where's my food?" I didn't even have to turn around to know who it was. I pointed to the microwave where I stored Mike and Vic's food until they woke up. I smiled at him as I walked back upstairs to get ready for work. I tossed on a simple white tee shirt and some black ripped up skinnies and paired that with my red lace up vans. I went simple, as always, with my makeup and when I went back downstairs, Vic was seated by himself enjoying the meal I made.

"Best waffles I have ever had!" Mike gushed and Vic nodded his head in agreement.

"Thanks! Well, I have to get going. I'll see you guys later." I said before walking out the door and to my car. I wasn't sure what would be in store for me at work today but I hoped it wouldn't be TOO eventful.

"Hello lovelies" I greeted Dave and Melanie happily. They smiled then sauntered over to me.

"How was the party?" Dave smirked at me, almost knowingly. I glared at him before explaining the past two days, minus sleeping with three dudes.

"Did you sleep with Mike?" Melanie butted in.

"Does it matter?" I snipped and narrowed my eyes at her. She was a young nosy little girl sometimes. She shrugged and walked away, Dave just smiled at me, and he knew I did.

Anyone who knew me well enough would know that I would sleep with Mike. I hated that that was the truth but it was.

There would always be a special place in my heart for Michael Fuentes, no matter how cruel he was to me, I will always have some feelings for him.