Till I Collapse

I had finally got home and boy did it feel good to not only take off my bra and shoes but just get comfy in general. Mike texted saying he would be home in a little while and not to worry about cooking anything because he was bring food home.

I sighed contently as I held the warming cup of spiced chai tea in my slightly chilled hands. It had started raining not long after I got back from lunch which was unusual but welcome for California.

Just as I was falling asleep, Mike and our 'children' came waltzing in with a small bag of food from In-And-Out. I smiled to myself seeing as today was going to be my cheat day.

"How was your day babe?" Mike as with a kiss to my head as he sat next to me with the food.

"Good. I'm really tired though." I said with an as-if-on-cue yawn.

"Well, You can eat and then we can go to sleep." He said with a smile and I reciprocated it.

We ate and talked about what he and the guys did today while watching Jeopardy.

"Ok, this is just sad. You're like falling into your tea. Let's get you to bed!" Mike said as he scooped me up bridal style and walked me up the stairs.

I couldn't tell you why I was so tired... Maybe it was just the drinking last night.

He set me down and covered me up then disappeared. I could hear the faint sound of metal closing telling me he was closing the kids in for the night and then reappeared. I lazily watching him as he stripped down to his boxers and slipped into bed next to me.

"It's so good to be home with you and be in my own bed." he sighed contently. I smiled but was fastly falling asleep.

"I love you, goodnight." Mike mumbled into my hair.

"I love you too." I grumbled the best I could and passed out in his arms, happily again.