Overtime.2

**One Day Later**

I woke up early to get ready and emotionally prepare myself for whatever I was in for later when I see the guys. The sun was barely coming up when I finished getting ready so I decided to sit out on the balcony and enjoy the sunrise.

I sighed contently as the colors gently changed throughout the sky. The sunrises weren't as vibrant as they were back home but it was still nice to get away from life for even just a little while.

"Why the fuck are you up so damn early?" Josh mumbled from behind me as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes.

"I was anxious and I couldn't go back to sleep so I just got ready." I shrugged and he just shook his head and walked back inside. I stayed outside though; it was far too nice to just sit inside and wait for Josh to get ready.

It took him a good hour to just shower and throw some clothes on. Guys complain so much about girls taking forever to get ready when they seem to be the pokey ones.

"Are you ready yet? I'm hungry as fuck and if I'm gonna do this today, I need food!" I whined and he chuckled but nodded. We left the hotel and just drove around the unfamiliar town looking for a diner or something that caught our eyes for some breakfast.

"Let's go there!" Josh pointed.

"The Athena?" I asked and he practically screamed yes. I pulled into the almost empty lot and locked my car as we got out.

"I remember coming here once when we toured with ADTR. Their pancakes are fucking amazing!" Josh smiled joyously and I just chuckled. The waitress working look insanely surprised that anyone was here so early.

"Hello! Table for two?" we both nodded and she sat us near the front and whipped out her notepad.

"So, what can I get you two this morning?" she brightly and looked at us.

"Coffee please." I said and just said he would have the same. She smiled again and handed us some menus and walked away to get us our drinks.

We both sat, scanning the breakfast menu for something delectable. I settle for salted caramel pancakes and Josh wanted chocolate chip pancakes. I chuckled when he told the waitress because he sounded like he was a little kid.

"So why are you so anxious about today?" he asked as the waitress walked away.

"I don't know. I know nothing about what's going on between the two of them or what I'm even getting myself into. I love the guys with all of my heart but sometimes they scare me. I honestly just feel like something sketchy is going on and when I found out, it'll just be bad. Maybe I'm just overthinking it all." I sighed and he rolled his eyes.

"I'm one hundred and ten percent sure you're over thinking. I'll bet it's just be a stupid fight and an easy fix." He said brushing it off like it was nothing so I just nodded instead of going on further about my uneasiness on the situation at hand. Josh didn't hear the way Jaime asked me for help or the helplessness in his voice when he first told me about it.

We ate and chatted about random things going on for the future until we were stuffed. Josh was right; the pancakes here were amazing and amazingly filling. We decided to just go to the venue to see if anyone was there now and to our luck, the buss were there along with a few cars in the lot.

We got out of the car and the venue was amazing looking. It was clean and actually pretty unlike most venues I've visited.

"I know. Just wait until you go inside. It's even nicer in there." Josh said as he looked at my mesmerized face.

I whipped my phone out and made a call which was gladly picked up.

"Hey, come outside and bring Tony." I said gleefully and Jaime just agreed and I heard him waking Tony up which it sounded like he hit Jaime then he hung up. I heard a door shut and Josh and I started walking towards our friends.

"Ahh! I missed you so much!" Jaime said while he scooped me up in a twirling hug. I giggled and said the same just before running into Tony. We exchanged excited hugs and laughed before walking over to the park looking area.

"I can't believe you guys still have another two months after this. It's so lonely at home without you all being at my house when I get out of work." I sighed sadfully because it was true. I was lonely and sad. If it wasn't for the occasional visit from friends, I would probably go insane.

"I know but like we said before we left, it'll go by quick and before you know it we'll be annoying you again." Tony said light heartedly and I chuckled but shook my head.

"The only thing that'll make it go quick are my new little friends." I said with a laugh while Tony and Jaime look utterly confused.

"Oh, I got a kitten and a puppy to keep me busy when you guys go on tour." I whipped my phone out like the proud mommy I was and they just awed together. Josh and I just laughed as they scrolled through the numerous pictures I had of Mittens and the few of Layla while ogling over them.

"Now I can't wait for us to get home so I can steal them!" Jaime whined and we all laughed.

"Mike is gonna freak out in the best way." Tony said as he handed my phone back.
"Oh, I know." I rolled my eyes but smiled. I was genuinely happy to be reunited with friends again. Not to say that I didn't appreciate Josh being here but there was a special bond with me and these guys.

"We should probably get back before Vic comes looking for us. We have sound check in a little bit, why don't you surprise them by being there? We'll tell the people inside to let you in." Tony suggested and Jaime nodded in agreement. I just looked at Josh nervously but I agreed too.

"Might as well get it over with sooner than later." I sighed with a slight smile.
We all got up and walked into the building. Jaime spoke to the security guard and person at the window to give us special wristbands so we could leave and come back. They were shiny and gold colored.

"Well, we'll see you in a little bit. Okay?" Tony and Jaime exchanged nervous glances but we nodded and they walked away.

"Well, now what?" Josh said as we walked out of the doors and parted ways with the guys.

"I don't know. Wanna just go get something to drink and plan something out to really throw Vic and Mike for a trip? If I'm gonna surprise them I might as well make it fun for myself." He nodded excitedly and we went back inside with ambition.