18

Josh
--
I woke up early on in the morning, it took me a moment to realize I wasn't alone. Small little Sara was cuddled into my chest, every once in a while talking in her sleep. A couple of times she said my name, and it made me smile way too hard.

Eventually Sara woke up, she rolled off me and lied on her back to stretch. She opened her bright eyes and scanned the room. She must've forgot where she was because she was quick to freak out, that is until she noticed me beside her.

"Oh crap.." She mumbled and lied back down.

"What?" I asked.

"I legit thought that I dreamed of everything and gosh it was scary."

I wasn't sure how to respond so I just nodded and rubbed her shoulder for a moment. Sara didn't say anything, she just got up and went to her bag, she grabbed clothes and went into the bathroom. I heard the shower turn on, I sat outside the door hoping she'd sing, but she remained deathly silent.

--

Would y'all be interested if I made a book for my vent art? Cause like I'm not the best artist but I'm alright, I really want to show my art to the world but like I'm really small (that's a lie I'm 5'9)
Anyway, pls comment I'm trying to be a good author and keep posting chapters