19

Sara
--
I told Josh about how in my dream, I dreamed of everything about us. But I'm pretty sure he didn't care, either that or he was just grumpy.

I finished showering and dried off, I changed fast. I wore a plain black sweater with black skinny jeans that had rips on the knees. I needed to dye my hair again soon, because it was started to look weird. This time I figured I might just bleach my hair.

I left the bathroom, Josh grabbed his own clothes, and without saying a word he went into the bathroom. I sighed and went up to the mirror where a put on my makeup. Today I felt empty, it made me feel bad for Josh. Josh was a nice sweet guy and deserved much more than me. I lied against the bed, Josh's pillow was near me, I could smell his scent from it, it was like Axe, but better.

I relaxed into his scent until he came out of the shower. He brushed his red hair, while I admired him from where I was. His facial expression looked either upset or tired, but I couldn't really tell.

"What's wrong?" I questioned him.

"Just tired." He said probably lying. It was actually probably because I was a disappointment, and maybe he thought I would be different. Josh was out of my league, he could find a girl who liked herself enough to accept his everything's. (Wow edgy)

I sighed loudly, I decided to be bold. I went up behind him and hugged his waist, then I went on my tippy toes and kissed the back of his neck lightly. I watched him smile in the mirror, I let go while he turned around.

His arms wrapped around me and pulled me close to him. He kissed my nose and cuddled me against his chest, I still felt empty.

Maybe I wasn't ready for this. (Wow my writing was so mediocre I'm sorry y'all are reading this)

--