34

Sara
IT ALMOST AUTOCORRECTED TO SATAN HELp
--
The butterflies then turned their chainsaws on, once I realized Josh was leading me to a group of people waiting for him. I recognized the man since he looked like Josh, however he was older than Josh's father, that was a fact.

Then I realized, Vessel. It was Josh's grandpa.

"Hey! Josh!" The nice looking man shouted in our direction. Josh had my wrist in his strong grip, and dragged me right over. First he hugged his grandpa, then moved to the side leaving me exposed.

"Grandpa, this is my girlfriend Sara, Sara this is my grandpa." Josh introduced us to each other.

Josh's grandfather offered his hand out and I shook it shyly.

"Nice to meet you Sara." He commented with a generous smile.

"Nice to meet you too." I replied, although it was a bit quieter.

"Well, we best be going." His granddad said and led us to his car. He let Josh drive, and I sat in the passenger seat while I was asked random questions about myself, my least favorite subject.

"How did you and Josh meet?" He asked

"I ended up texting her thinking she was mom, and we became friends, and then we met up and kinda went from there." Josh said saving me from speaking. He must've noticed how tense I was, he put his hand on my knee and gave it a soft squeeze.

"How old are you Sara?"

"I'm 25." I said speaking louder. I held Josh's hand, he didn't seem to mind that mine was sweaty.

"Wow Josh, going for young girls again I see." His grandpa teased. I laughed sweetly, Josh just rolled his eyes and focused on driving.

"What are your hobbies?" He continued asking about me, and really I hated talking about myself so much I was so scared.

"Grandpa, Sara's a bit tired from the flight, it was a long one from Seattle to here." Josh said ending the conversation about me. I gave his hand a quick squeeze almost to say thanks, to which Josh did the same thing back to say you're welcome.

This was going to be a long couple of weeks.

--

loL WISH I HAD SOME FRIENDS THAT WOULD ACTUALLY RESPECT ME HAHAHAH