64

Sara

--
Joshua's hair was bright pink, and the way it shined brightly against the sun made him look like a beautiful highlighter. Of course I made sure to tell him that, plenty of times, and Josh was getting tired of all the pictures I was taking.

"Baby it's sweet and all but please, the fans will never stop with this." He laughed softly, we were sitting outside of Taco Bell, eating under an umbrella. (Dont y'all even start I s2g)

"Fine fine, only on one condition: later today we can take aesthetic photos together in our matching clothes." Josh almost choked on his food.

"You? Wanting to take pictures? It's less likely than you think." I rolled my eyes.

"Is that a yes?" I asked, Josh nodded and grabbed my hand from across the table.

"Of course Sweets." I smiled and ran my thumb on Josh's hand, he gave my hand a slight squeeze.

"You look so dashingly handsome right now, I'm so lucky, you're the most beautiful highlighter in the world. And I can't believe I, out of all the people in the world, get to sit across from you at this Taco Bell in L.A. and I'm the one who gets to come home to you. I love you." Josh was smiling and blushing.

"Crickity-rickety, that's couple goals right there." A couple tables over was a mom and her daughter, the mom shook her head with an excited smile.

~~

Once we got home, Josh had picked me up and tossed me on the bed, he climbed over me and began tickling me like a madman. (My new fav description)

"Joshua! Stop!" I was laughing loudly and grabbing at his hands.

Josh stopped tickling me and kissed me firmly, I deepened the kiss, we sat for several moments just kissing and talking in-between kisses.

"I love you lots Joshy. You're so handsome oh my gosh look at you." I started pinching his cheeks and he pinned my hands down.

"Stop that," he smiled at me softly and kissed me again.

"I'll never get enough of your lips."

that's really gross I hate writing lol

Happy Holidays fam !! Here's a gross gift to you !!

Writing straight stuff makes me feel gayer than usual so that's the explanation of the header (:

Y'all wanna go vote on my poll on insta?? The @ is blxrrylands (same as this for now)