78

Sara

--
I couldn't help but to continue playing with the beautiful ring on my left hand. The ring was the most beautiful piece of jewelry I would ever receive, I knew it for a fact.

The center jewel was a angelic circle, the theme for my ring probably.

Josh was still asleep, however for the last couple weeks I had been staying up late and waking up early, I felt like I was waiting for something that wasn't going to happen.

I stood up and made sure my ring was still on, it was about 7 am, I was surprised I was awake.

I got dressed and left the hotel room, for a while I just window shopped. However what caught my eye was a playground across the street. I ran across the street when it was clear, I slowed my pace to a walk and went right over to the swings.

I sat down on an empty one and looked at the nature around me.

It was almost a nostalgic feeling, like I was missing a piece of myself and I had just found it.

That was the only feeling to describe how I had felt ever since Josh popped the question.

I was so caught into my thoughts I didn't even realize Jenna was in the swings beside me.

"Hey Sara, you're up early." She commented kicking her feet up.

"I could say the same to you." I chuckled starting a small kick.

"Coffee shop." She answered catching up to my pace.

"Can I ask you something?" I questioned making eye contact with her gorgeous eyes.

"Yeah of course." She said stopping her swing.

"When Tyler proposed to you, did you have a weird feeling at all?" I asked stopping my swing as well.

"It was a feeling of almost completion. Like he was definitely going to be the guy I'd grow old with, and I was assured that now. Why? Are you having second thoughts at all?" Jenna had her head tilted nervously. The first person I had told was Jenna, I was becoming really close to her, she was like my sister.

"No, it's like that. Like I found another part of me maybe. Nostalgia?" I questioned myself.

I was deeply in love with Josh.

Jenna was right, this was a reassuring feeling, a feeling of completion.

Josh was my other half.

--
ok whoever it was that did those things to Josh the other night, wtf.

Honestly that's messed up and I'm glad he can still trust us.