36

Sara

--

"Sara." Josh said shaking me slightly.

"Hm?" I answered, I just needed five more minutes, that party dragged on forever.

"Wake up, it's Christmas." Josh said, I turned to the other side. Josh grabbed the blankets and ripped them off, the cold air biting my legs. I remained in the said position, Josh then opened the curtains, light poured in fast, but I just put my head under my pillow.

"Ugh wake up Sara!" Josh begged.

"What time is it." I mumbled.

"6:49"

"I'm not getting up at the time of satans asscrack."

"Please.."

"No." I said throwing a pillow at him.

"Fine if it's gonna be that way." Josh whispered in my ear, he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"Josh put me down!" I yelled hitting his back. He set me on the floor of our hotel room and just stared at me for a moment. He sat down on the floor beside me, then picked me up and out me on his lap.

"What do you what for Christmas." He whispered in my ear. He kissed the side of my neck and then wrapped his arms around my waist.

"More sleep." I said bitterly, I grabbed his hands and threw them off of me. I climbed back into the bed and curled up against my pillow. Josh groaned and walked back over to me.

"What will it take to get you out of bed?" He asked.

"The clock saying that it's around 9:30."

"I mean now."

"I'm too tired." I whimpered.

"Fine." Josh snapped and left the room in a hurry.

About five minutes later I texted him

Me: hey I'm sorry about the way I acted,,you know how i get when I don't sleep well
Read 6:57 am

--