73

Josh

--

My nerves were frazzling, I had never been as nervous as I was now, although I knew that would change soon.

What was I doing? I was sitting in a chair describing Sara to this guy, he wanted to know what kind of ring she would I like. See I wasn't answering his question, I was basically bragging about my girlfriend.

I had honestly settled on a ring maybe ten minutes ago, a really nice custom designed one. I had even been saving up for it, for a while actually.

Sara had slowly creeped into my life, but I had been the one to open the door, letting her shyly stalk into the room. Now, Sara meant the world to me, and I was going to prove that to her.

It was around 11 pm, I left over an hour ago when I realized Sara was sleeping, I didn't know how I was going to ask Sara, it would be proven to be difficult.

"Sir? So you think Sara will like this?" The man asked as soon as I paused.

"Definitely." I answered.

"This is a beautiful ring, I'll have it done by Friday, I'll call you when it's ready." He said standing up.

"Alright, sounds great, thank you so much." I excitedly spoke.

I left the building, climbing into my car to drive back to Sara. When I got back inside our hotel room Sara sat up and eyed me for a moment.

"Where were you?" She questioned, her sleepy voice evident.

"Talking to Tyler." I lied.

"Funny because I just talked to him and he didn't know where you were either." He implied, she definitely didn't mean the funny part.

"I can't tell you." I defended.

"And why not? Is it something I would be upset for?" She demanded.

"I don't think so, but it would ruin a really really big surprise." I replied taking off my coat and shoes. I pulled off my jeans, slipping on my shorts, and lifted my shirt onto the floor.

"Sorry.." She mumbled.

"It's okay baby girl, I don't blame you for being worried." I responded watching her cheeks turn red.

I put my arm around her, and pulled her over to my chest, while Sara nuzzled up to my neck for a moment.

"I love you Joshypoo." She whispered kissing me on the jaw, almost causing me to lose it.

"I love you too." I confirmed wrapping my arms around her.

--
wow i actually did a Josh pov