85

"Well now what Josh?" Sara asked as they drove away from their ceremony.

"Honeymoon?" He laughed, causing Sara to swoon, but only slightly.

"I'm so happy right now Josh." Sara beamed.

"Yeah that makes two of us." Josh replied.

((Like idk ten years into the future))
---------

"We met through text messages." Sara confessed to her six-year-old son.

"Text messages? What?" The small boy was still confused.

"It'll make sense when you're older I guess, same with your sister." She told, she was stirring a pot of soup for dinner.

"When is dad gonna be home?" Jake asked.

"Really soon." As she said it, the man of the hour walked into the home.

"Daddy!" The boy shouted. Josh took the boy into his arms and hugged him.

"Hey! There's my man!" He set Jake onto the floor and walked over to Sara.

"Hey what's mom making over here?" He asked, kissing her for a moment.

"Chicken noodle soup, little Jake had a headache and asked for some." She informed.

After dinner, the kids were sent to bed, although the baby girl's cradle was in their room.

"She has your eyes you know." Josh rocked the small girl in his arms.

Sara was smiling at the two, Josh was super careful each time he picked her up.

Once the baby was asleep, Sara and Josh went to bed.

Sara couldn't help but to remember how bad she really was compared to now, and it was all because of Josh.

"I love you Josh." Sara whispered.

And of course, Josh replied, "Yeah but you lied when we texted, 'oh I wouldn't care if Josh farted in my face cause he has nice buns' but you got really mad at me for it." Josh did it a couple days after they were married, and it was still a joke to both of them.

"In other words, I love you too Sara."

--

FIN
I'd like to thank everyone for reading, this story really meant a lot, and I always read your guys' comments and did my best to reply. This story was typically seen as junk by myself, but everyone really seemed to like it, so of course I wrote more. I love this clique and I will continue to write.

Thank you for everything!
|-/