82

Sara
--
"This one would be cute on you." Jenna pulled one of the silk white dresses out and showed it to me.

"Nah I don't like the skirt part. But thank you." I politely turned down the offer.

Wedding dress shopping has to be the most terrifying thing. Having to buy an expensive dress for a one event, trying not to ruin it, manage to look good in it? The pressure I currently felt.

"Oh my god! This one!" Josh's mom pulled out a dress that was in fact very eye catching.

"Yes!" Jenna replied.

The only problem I would suffer from this dress? The fact I would be in it.

There's no way I'd be able to pull it off, it was just too pretty.

"I'll try it on, but no guarantees that it will be the final pick." I anxiously took the pretty fabric and headed over to the area where I was trying on dresses.

I had already tried three dresses, each time it was rather unfitting to me, or my body in general.

But this dress? I actually loved it, so it was the one I got.

It was about two weeks until our wedding, and both Josh and I were very busy with planning, Josh's shows, and with ourselves in general.

Besides the excitement I really managed to show, deep down I was terrified. What if Josh would suddenly become tired of me?

But I still managed to remain happy and excited about the whole situation.

I started up an Instagram, and I really did come to find how supportive the fandom really was of me with Josh. The comments were always nice and sweet.

I wondered if Josh was nervous.

I was.

--
YO i haven't updated in 4ever so here frens have this bye