26

Sara
"Do you want to be my girlfriend?"
--
Did I hear him right?! Did he just ask me out of all people to be his girlfriend?! Josh is way out of my league, there's no way.. (Sara says after they literally made out wtf is my writing?? I ain't fixing it tho I'm too lazy lmao)

"What?" I said snapping out of my current haze.

"Never mind it was stupid."

"No Josh, please, I didn't hear you correctly."

"I asked if you wanted to be my girlfriend, but I don't think you want to so its okay."

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"I would love to be your girlfriend."

Josh's eyes widened, then his 'o' shaped mouth turned into a smile, his arms wrapped around me tightly.

"You're the best."
~~
Josh finished my hair, currently it was in Saran Wrap, Josh was fast asleep, and I was cuddled against him on the couch. I took a bunch of pictures of him sleeping, that is until he woke up from his phone ringing and seeing pictures of him sleeping on my phone.

"Rude." He joked, glaring at me. He picked up his phone, "Oh hey Tyguy what's up?"

He talked for a while, I got up and went to go wash my hair out.

"Dude she said yes!" I heard from outside the bathroom. I blushed hard and thanked God for having myself inside the bathroom. I showered and came out in my pajamas, Josh was still on the phone.

"I'm making dinner." I told him and he nodded mouthing to me 'your hair looks nice'

I started making soup homemade on my stove. Josh got off the phone and walked up behind me, his arms found themselves wrapped around my waist.

"Tomorrow I have to go home and see my family, do you want to come with me?" He asked.

"How long would we be there?"

"Until after Christmas." He paused, "Is that a yes?"

"Alright fine, I'm just nervous to meet your family, what if they don't like me?"

"They will, and if they don't, that sucks. When could I meet your family?" He asked.

"Um you could probably meet my sister but that's it."

"Why?"

"She's the only person in my family I like."

Josh stood with a soft expression, clearly not wanting to press any farther.
--

Don't ask why sad Finn is here

Don't ask why sad Finn is here. He just is.

(Sad keeps correcting to Dad please help)