60

Sara

I got a short tour of LA from Josh a week ago but today was the first time I actually bothered to leave the house alone. I was a bit anxious but I wanted to get pink hair dye; meanwhile Josh was still fast asleep. While I was out I decided that I'd bring home breakfast, thankfully I had just received my last paycheck.

The other reason I was in town was to see if there was any job openings that I could get, I couldn't live off of Josh.

Joshy 💜: Hey Sweets, where are you?

Me: I'm getting hair dye, I'll bring home breakfast as well. Do you need anything while I'm out here?

Joshy 💜: I think I need you lol

Me: what?

Joshy 💜: I didn't even get a good morning kiss :((( I miss you and I wanna kiss you

Me: oh haha I thought you were being naughty and I was about to mcr

Joshy 💜: I CANT BELIEVE YOU ACTUALLY JUST SAID THAT OH MYGOSH

Me: WHAT ITS TRUE AN D A MEME APPARENTLY

Joshy 💜: YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW SAD YOU JUST MADE ME WE WERE LITERALLY JAMMING TO MCR LAST NIGHT
Joshy 💜: WE WENT THROUGH TWO ALBUMS WE WERE HAVING SO MUCH FUN I CANT

Me: Joshua plEASE IT WAS A JOKE !!!! But yeah that was p fun, was that Zumba ?? Cause we were dancing for like 4 years

Joshy 💜: No that wasn't zumba but my heart just broke inTO 6382938 MILLION PIECES

Me: oh my god I'll make it up to you. You want me to bring you a coffee or something ?

Joshy 💜: No but if you convince mcr to get back together it would fix every thing ;-)

Me: Mmk I'll get you a slushy, be home in like thirty minutes you ass

Joshy 💜: Excuse me this is a swear free relationship

Me: f

Joshy 💜: NO DTOP

Me: u

Joshy 💜: PLEASE STOP SWEARING THIS IS A CHRISTIAN CHAT

Me: ck
Me: also this is a Christian chat but that one time you were trynna get nAUGHTY WITH ME

Joshy 💜: gotta mcr

Me: thought so, also fuck.

Joshy 💜: I'm dhwjj, whatever I love you be home soon or I'll cry

Me: I will my handsome king, I love you too, I hope you're ready for a good morning kiss when I get home

Joshy 💜: already warming my lips up on the mirror, way ahead of you. You better hurry this guy in the mirror is kinda cute, should I get his number?

Me: yes cause I want it to, he's not just cute he's literally the sexiest man alive (rip Blake sSheldon?) what's his name again Josh?

Joshy 💜: Okay one yes rip him and two that's a nAUGHTY word.

Me: good.

I walked into Hot Topic because I wanted to use the hair dye they sold there, but then I got side tracked looking at all the Twenty One Pilots merch. [sometimes I forget that merch is short for merchandise and wonder why autocorrect is trynna eat my ass]

I ended up buying a new shirt and a MCR shirt for Josh along with pink Arctic Fox hair dye. Once I left I stopped at Dunkin Donuts and got a half dozen donuts, my last stop was 7/11 for two slushees.

The walk home was more exhausting than the walk beforehand, but I managed to make it back to our apartment. Once inside Josh jumped off the couch and ran over to me.

I set everything on the counter and wrapped my arms around Josh, who was only in his boxers. Josh got a hold of my jaw and moved my head in order to kiss me.

"Finally you're home, I was starting to get worried because you took and extra five minutes."

I started to laugh, "I'm sorry HotTopic had new merch and I wanted some."

"What band?" Josh asked reaching for my bag.

"Yours silly, my favorite?" I grabbed Josh's hand before he got to the bag.

"Woah why're you getting all defensive, what's in the bag?" Josh teased and started trying to tickle me to get into the bag.

"Wait wait! I got something for you just give me a second! Josh!" I squeaked before he stopped, he took a step over to the donuts and grabbed his slushee.

"What is it? Can I know?" I nodded and grabbed his shirt and tossed it at him.

"Oh my god you're the cutest thing." Josh grabbed my arm and used it to pull me back over to him, and kissed me slowly again.

"Did you get a matching one for you too so we can be couple goals?" Josh started poking at my sides.

"No, I got myself this." I pulled out my new shirt, a blurryface era logo displayed.

"Oh my gosh that's so funny I remember just a little while back our design team showed that to me and Tyler, next time they offer free samples I'll get one for you baby." I felt my cheeks turn red at his words.

"Good cause I spent like $40 on both of those, well and another $15 on hair dye." Josh started eating a glazed donut.

"Hair dye?" Josh asked, I pulled out my pink hair dye and showed it to him.

"Oh my gosh we're gonna be matching I have a hair appointment in a couple days to get it dyed pink!"

"Oh my goodness I love you lots."

Heyy guys

I found this picture and I'm crying

like

SMILE

anyways Josh's smile is purer than my soul (:

How's everyone ??

Also I feel like complaining so HA IM STILL SINGLE AND IT STILL SUCKS

Alright I'm done complaining so I just wanted to say Rest In Peace Lil Peep. I don't listen to his music and I definitely didn't know him personally (obvi) but he deserves paradise. I'm sorry to any of you guys who are affected by this, my messages are open. I actually went and watched some videos of him, he seemed like such a lil sweetheart and it's so so sad to see such a wonderful soul go at such a young age.
Rest In Peace Peep.