Chapter Fifty Four

"Princess?" I whisper to her as we sit on the plane.

"Yes Shawn?" She closes her magazine and turns to face me.

"I'm sorry," I kneel in front of her. "So so sorry," I run my hands up and down her legs.

"It's ok Shawn," she nods and touches my hair.

"Liar," I shake my head and she smiles. "You like it when I call you a liar?" I furrow my eyebrows. She shakes her head and touches my hair again. "I'm sorry princess," I pout and her thumb runs over my cheek.

"I know," she whispers.

"Please," I beg. "Please don't hate me," I plead. "You can hate me right now but just," I pause realizing I'm only confusing her.

"I don't hate you," she moves in the chair and finally kneels in front of me. "I'm mad as hell," she breaths. "But I don't hate you," her soft lips touch mine.

"Good," I pull away. "I'm sorry," I bring her onto my lap. "Really really sorry," I kiss down her jawline and to her neck and collar bone.

"Why did you have to cancel?" She pouts.

"To make my baby girl proud," I whisper before kissing behind her ear.

"Yeah but it doesn't make me happy," she retorts and I nod.

"I know, it doesn't make me happy either." I pout and lay my head against her shoulder.

"You know I'm still pissed," she pushes my head back.

"I know," I try moving my head back against her.

"Stop it," she stands going back to sit and read her magazine.

"Baby," I pout.

"I'm mad at you and you deserve to be punished." She points.

"I understand, but I wanna touch you baby, I have to leave right after we land," I stand and kiss her forehead.

"Fine," she huffs. "Once we land I won't talk to you for three weeks," she turns to kiss my cheek.

"So I won't hear my wife's voice the whole time I'm away and then not when I get back?" I pout and she nods at me.

"Because you canceled our honeymoon so you could go on tour," she shrugs. "It was supposed to be our time," she whines. "We were supposed to spend two weeks together without work Shawn," she argues.

"I know princess, I know," I look down.

"I don't think you understand how mad I am though," she walks to the other side. "Shawn I don't hate you but I am really mad that you canceled our honeymoon for your work. I understand that you hold the happiness and the lives of many teenage girls but you hold everything for me too and now it's just all kinda slipping away."

"No it's not baby," I stand to walk near her and she shakes her head.

"Yes Shawn you keep abandoning me for work," she huffs. "What about Adam?" She crosses her arms. "You want more kids but you can't even make time in your life for the one that you do have."

"If you get pregnant again baby," I kneel in front of her and kiss up her body and to her neck. "I won't leave you alone the whole pregnancy, I'll look after Adam and I will be there for you through the whole thing." I kiss and suck the skin of her neck.

"You promise?" She placed her hand beneath mine.

"I swear," I kiss her jaw bone.