Chapter Twenty Three

"Abortion?" She gasps. "No, I will not kill anything," she shakes her head. "Why would you even," she looks up at my sad eyes. "I'm sorry," she sighs cuddling herself into my chest.

"I just thought maybe this would be too much for you," I kiss her head.

"I love you Shawn and I love this unborn child of ours and I will be perfectly fine as long as you're around." She smiles.

"Then I won't leave," I smile and let her go. "But we should head out the guys are probably waiting," I chuckle and we walk towards the door.

"Wait babe you have your phone," she walks back to grab her phone and a room key.

"No it's plugged in will you get it for me?" I pout. She smiles grabbing the phone from the nightstand and walking towards me as I open the door to the bunch of annoyed guys. "Thank you beautiful," I kiss her forehead.

"Disgusting," Matt emphasizes as we walk down towards the car. As soon as we all pile in we drive off.

"How's my makeup?" She looks at me worriedly.

"You look beautiful babe. As always," I smile at her blush as she attaches our lips. I kiss her passionately and she returns the loving sweetness I pour into the kiss.

"Stop it," Cameron whines.

"This is wrong," Nash groans.

"I will come sit between you two," Jack G stands in the back of the limo moving towards us. Carefully I lift her off of the seat and bring her into my lap. Her arms drape over my shoulder as she continues sharing my love.

"You are beautiful," I smile pulling away.

"I love you," she smiles grabbing my jaw and pushing her lips onto mine briefly.

"I love you too," I smile. Soon the car stops at the building where we are to perform and we all get out and walk in.

"What do I do?" She looks at me weird and sits in one of the chairs next to Hayes.

"You can stay backstage with Hayes," I shrug.

"Ok," she nods pulling me closer to her.

"What's wrong?" I kneel in front of her.

"Nothing," she shrugs.

"Something's wrong and I know it. Come on babe tell me," I pout.

"I don't know. Nothing is wrong," she starts loosing her temper.

"I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to push you," I pout and she looks as if she's gonna cry. "Is something wrong now?" I touch her cheek.

"Hormones." She breaths nodding.

"Want a hug?" I smile as she begins crying. She stands up and buries her head in my chest while wrapping her arms around my waist. I hold her against me swaying gently from side to side as she attempts to calm herself down.

"Thank you," she whispers as her tears stop. Her head moves from my chest to my shoulder where she begins kissing my neck. "I love you," she sigh wrapping her arms around me neck.

"I love you so much," I smile kissing her forehead.

"Shouldn't you go rehearse or something?" She cocks her head to the side.

"I probably should but I'm sure I'll be fine, as long as you're around." I kiss her.

"Shawn," she blushes and hides her head in my neck.

"What?" I chuckle at her cuteness and brig her backstage. "This is where you'll be," I show her. "And then during the meet and greet you will either wait over there or here still otherwise you'd have to come out with me and if you don't want the whole world knowing who you are in a matter of seconds I suggest staying over there," I laugh. She simply nods clutching my bicep as if she was afraid of something. "Baby girl?" I stop turning to her. "Is something bothering you?"

"Nope I'm good," she nods.

"Baby tell me what's wrong?" I kiss her forehead.

"You promised me I wouldn't have to be alone with them," she pouts. "I'm trying, I really am but," I cut her off. 

"I know baby and I'm sorry," I sigh bringing her into me. "It'll only be for a little bit I promise." I kiss her cheek.

"Ok," she nods not completely convinced.

"After the show we'll go back to the hotel and cuddle." I giggle and hold her.

"Ok," she blushes into my chest.

"How's my baby?" I smile lifting her and forcing her legs around my waist.

"Baby's good," she giggles flipping her hair onto one of her shoulders.

"Shawn," Carter whines. "The shows starting," he rolls his eyes.

"I'm coming," I groan. "I'll come backstage with you when I'm not on." I kiss her and put her down. "Go find hayes princess," I point.

"Ok," she nods shyly bringing her sleeves down further on her arms while looking at the floor. I sigh watching her slowly walk away. I nod to myself and walk in the opposite direction.

Reese's POV

"Your first time?" Hayes smiles.

"Mhm," I nod looking at the floor.

"Will you look at me at least?" He chuckles and slowly I look up. He cups my face and brings his lips towards mine.

"Hayes," I gasp but still he kisses me. My eyes stay open as I sit petrified.

"Reese," Shawn gasps as Hayes slowly pulls away smirking.

"Shawn I promise I," he stops me.

"Princess," he grabs my hand, "Why?"

"I promise Shawn I didn't kiss him first, or at all. You know I wouldn't do that especially not to you," I beg.

"I can't believe that just happened," he closes his eyes. "Hayes you bitch," he spits. I stand in astonishment as he looses his mind on Hayes. "You are gonna pay," he shakes his head. "I swear." He warns grabbing me and pressing his lips against mine. My arms wrap around his neck and my eyes close. The kiss is full of jealousy and passion. "Take notes Hayes cause she'll only ever do that for me,"