Chapter Fifty Nine

"Why are we here?" She looks around very confused. We stand in the bora bora airport. Even after remembering people she can't remember most of the things I tell her and a lot of things about her personality.

"I'm fixing everything," I chuckle kissing her cheek. Cameras show up crowding the area in front of us and she furrows her eyebrows.

"Who are they?" She whispers.

"They're paparazzi and they want your picture," I explain.

"I don't like it," she shakes her head.

"They'll leave in a minute," I whisper and chuckle.

"I wanna remember Shawn," she whisper back in my ear as we sit in the car. "Help me remember." She gives me the puppy dog eyes and a pout.

"I'd love to," I giggle. "We'll spend the day trying to catch you up," I kiss her forehead completely thankful that she only had amnesia, even if she does have a million questions. They could've done much worse and I got lucky with this. "First what do you know about yourself?" I smile.

"Well?" She furrows her eyebrows and begins listing her personality traits. "I'm really shy," she tries her best not to sound like an idiot but I don't find it idiotic at all, only cute. "I'm afraid of a lot of things and I like art and music," she nods. That's basically Reese in a nutshell.

"Good," I kiss her as a reward. As she's started figuring things out I'd kiss her, she fought me at first but now doesn't fight or argue, she tries to get things right so I will kiss her. "Now what's your full name?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Reese Carmen," she pauses. "I don't know," she shrugs.

"It's Reese," I start and smile as she looks down. "Cameron," I bring her face up with two fingers. "Mendes," I giggle and kiss her cheek.

"Reese Cameron Mendes," she nods. "I'll remember it," she nods at the ground. "I promise," she looks at me with dad eyes and I pout.

"What's wrong?" I give her a pout back.

"What's wrong with me?" She looks deep into my eyes.

"Nothing princess, you're perfect," I bring her closer.

"No I'm not, it took me close to a week to remember you and we're married," she pouts. "I can't remember anything about myself, I can barely remember my own name," she nuzzles her head against my shoulder.

"There's nothing wrong with you princess, I promise," I hug her.

"Help me figure this out Shawn," she looks down. "I don't like this," I can feel her shiver a little in my arms.

"I know you don't, but I promise I'll help get you back to normal," we're out here for two weeks and Ian and Chrissy took Adam in. I didn't want them to and spent hours arguing them but in the end they won the battle and now we're here.

"What if you can't? What if I stay broken forever? What if I forget you again?" She lists.

"I'll still stay by your side and I won't let you go," I cuddle her. "I promise," I kiss her cheek. She nods gently as a tear falls down from her eyes landing on my shoulder. "Don't cry," I whisper kissing her cheek.

"I don't wanna forget you again," she whispers. "Don't ever let me forget you again," she shakes her head on my shoulder.

"I won't," I reassure running my hands over her arms.

"Good, I couldn't handle forgetting you my love," she whispers. She is almost her normal self.

"I love you too," I kiss the side of her head.

"I-I want you to hold me," she whispers. "And I don't want you to let me go till I tell you to ok?" She holds her arms around me.

"Ok," I smile. "I won't,"

"You promise?" She cries a little more.

"I promise," I carry her to our beach house.