Chapter One Hundred and Seven

She left only a few hours ago but I'm already bored out of my mind. The kids are all asleep and I have nothing to do, she told me to call my friends but I don't want them to drag me somewhere I don't wanna go. With a groan I stand in preparation to wake Adam up and feed him lunch. "Hi baby," I lift him up and he groans as well in my arms. I kiss his cheek and rock back and forth bouncing slowly. "It's ok," I calm brushing my hand over his back. "You hungry?" I sit him in his high chair and he squints moving his hands around trying to block the night sunlight. "I know," I turn him in the other direction and he sighs leaning back.

"Daddy," he holds his hands out as I search for some food.

"Wanna come?" I smile taking him into my embrace. "Which one do you want?" I set some food on the counter for him to choose. He points and I nod kissing his cheek before putting everything back into the appropriate places. I then set him back in the high chair and sit down to begin feeding him his food. I set little bits of food on his tray and watch him eat them. "Good boy," I smile kissing his cheek. "You want some juice?" I smile standing and grabbing a sippy cup to fill with juice. "Apple?" I smile a little knowing he won't respond.

"Yes," he nods taking me by surprise, he rarely answers.

"Here," I fill the cup with juice and water before handing it to him. He looks at me confused and holds the cup out. "I'm sorry," I chuckle taking him into my arms. I squeeze his cheeks gently and he holds it himself.

"I'm home," I hear Reese call.

"In the kitchen," I call back taking Adam sippy cup and bringing him towards the door.

"Hi baby," I smile kissing her softly.

"Hi," she smiles. "I brought someone to meet you," she smiles turning behind her.

"Hi?" Justin smiles.

"Hey man," I smile and she takes Adam allowing us to greet each other.

"We had a photo shoot today and I told him he should come meet you," she giggles excitedly.

"Well it's nice meeting you," I smile as she leads us to the couch.

"Shawn," she sighs hearing the screams through the monitor. "Would you mind just hanging out with Adam for a minute?" She bites her lip.

"Not at all," he smiles while she places Adam in his arms. We both jog up the stairs.

"How was the shoot?" I smile as she lifts Kaiden and I take Mercy and Jericho.

"It was great, I think me and Justin got some really good shots and," I stop her.

"Why didn't you tell me you were doing the shoot with Justin?" I furrow my eyebrows.

"Is someone jealous?" She gasps a little kissing my cheek.

"Not jealous," I roll my eyes following her out the door and down the stairs. "Just concerned." I explain.

"He's pretty cool," Justin smiles looking at Adam. "High five," he smiles, Adam does as told.

"He's pretty obedient," she smiles. "If you put him down he bring you his toys," he nods doing as told and Adam waddled off showing him his trucks.

"You know," he smiles as Adam walks back with some toys he wants him to play with. "You guys are pretty brave wanting to do this," he looks at all of our kids. "They're beautiful though," he smiles.

"Thank you," I nod while raisin Mercy on my hip. "They're lots of work but they're cute little babies," I smile. "Aren't you?" I kiss their cheeks. "Aren't you?" Mercy gives me a little smile while Jericho looks confused at the new person in the house. "Say hi?" I smile. "Hi?" They just look at me weird and I chuckle. "Maybe not right now," I set them on the ground. Try do nothing more than sit and chew on the random things they find across the floor.

"I think I'm gonna leave you guys," he smiles. "But I'm just staying with my mom," he chuckles. "But hit me up sometime we should hang out." He smiles standing. "Bye guys," he gives Reese a hug and then does the same with me.

"I'll call you," she smiles as he walks out.

"Hey baby?" I bite my lip. "I know it's random," I sit down on the couch and she sits next to me. I grab her hands in mine.

"Shawn you're scaring me?" She laughs nervously.

"Don't be afraid," I reassure.

"Ok what is it?" She looks at me with a smile.

"Well," I pause. "How would you feel about moving?"

"Again?" She furrows her eyebrows.

"To Brooklyn," I bite my lip.

"Brooklyn?" She blinks and swallows.

"Yeah, I know it's kinda far but," I bite my lip.

"What about the kids?" She looks at the floor where they sit.

"Well it should be ok with them, they have enough time to make new friends before they start school,"

"I don't know," she sighs a little. "Brooklyn is a big change."

"I know, I know," I sigh. "Think about it?" I kiss her forehead.

"Ok," she nods.