Prologue - What Is A Brotherhood?

A brotherhood has many definitions. But for these four men a brotherhood is what they are. Where they may not be brothers biologically, as the saying goes blood couldn't make them any closer.

Aaron, Dimitri, Ethan and Javon have been friends all their life. They grew up on the same estate, where they all attended the same primary school. They went to the same secondary school and so forth for college and university. During those years, friends, girls, fights, nights in police station, you name it; all came and went and in the end the four still remain as strong as ever.

Yes they may fall out but when it comes down to it, nothing has ever been worth ending their friendship over. There's always a level of respect and they may not like certain things That's said to them but they always keep it real with one another.

Now as adults in their desired career, their brotherhood has grown stronger. Javon and Ethan have kids and you can probably guess who the Godfathers are. Javon got married and you could probably guess who his groomsmen were.

The guys have a yearly holiday that they go on every year and we're about to join them on the return of their holiday.

Little do they know that this is where the drama all begins...