32. Javon

"Paige... it really isn't what it looks like." I said as my wife stood at the door.

She drew the curtains back and laughed.

"You have got to be kidding me."

"Oops!! Looks like you've caught us!" Alana said.

Us???

"No. Looks like I've caught you. Still being thirsty. Still going for what is not yours."

"You've caught us in the act!" Alana persists.

"What act? You butt naked on the patient bed and my husband fully clothed looking disgusted and let's face it I can see why. But I did say that if there was a second time there would be no talking. So let's go." Paige said as she put down her bag.

"Paige no. This isn't good for your blood pressure! Or the baby!" I said

"Baby? You're pregnant?" Alana said.

"No shit Sherlock!"

"How could you?" Alana said to me.

"What? How could I what? Impregnate my wife and have yet another baby with her?"

"Another? You have a child already?" Alana questioned, sounding so disappointed.

This girl was well and truly insane.

"Yes boo. You see, I'm wifey. Which you already knew. We are happily married with a beautiful little girl and a boy on the way. We are as strong as ever and no tramp like you can ever get in between us. So either you leave now or pregnant or not I will drag you out by the hair on your head."

Alana never said a word. She grabbed her clothes and left. As soon as she closed the door Paige slapped me across the face.

"PAIGE!!"

"DONT PAIGE ME!! I WARNED YOU!! I SAID SHE WOULD BECOME A PROBLEM!! I TOLD YOU!! WHY DID I TELL YOU?! BECAUSE A WOMAN KNOWS!! AND WHAT DID YOU DO ABOUT IT? NOTHING!! YOU KEPT THE BITCH HERE AND NOW LOOK!! YOU LISTEN AND YOU LISTEN WELL.. IF YOU DO NOT SACK HER AND GET AN INJUNCTION OR RESTRAINING ORDER AGAINST HER YOU WILL HAVE NO HOME, NO WIFE AND NO BABIES TO COME HOME TO! THAT IS A PROMISE!!" She said before leaving my office.

Paige has never threatened our marriage before. I know when Paige says something she means it. I was over not trying to get Alana fired. I decided to do what I should have done ages ago. I picked up the phone and called Mr Markland...