21. Aaron

Monday morning blues went out the window for me as I finally got the promotion I wanted! Who says hard work doesn't pay off? Now on a better salary, which may I add couldn't have come at a better time. I'm getting married next month and I want to remain comfy; if not more than, when entering a new chapter of my life.

I just felt like everything was coming together and I couldn't have been happier. Was going to be doing measurements with the guys later this week which I was looking forward to.

Who would have thought it, me? Getting married? I never thought I would see this day. But everyone did say if there was anyone I was going to be with it was Gianna.

I decided to buy takeaway for us so I could share the good news with her. Got her some wine and a few beers for myself.

When I got home she wasn't there which I was happy with. I wanted to set up the dining room real nice and romantic. Candles and some slow jams to set the mood. Tell her my good news and then after dinner, she'll show me just how proud she is of me!

Once everything was set up downstairs I headed upstairs to take a shower. As I got out the shower I walked right into the bedside table.

"FUCK!!" I shouted as I hit my toe.

I picked up all the paperwork that had fallen on the floor when I stumbled across something that made my eyes widen.

"What the fuck?" I said out loud.

"Babe? You home?" I heard Gianna shout out.

"Yeah.. yeah upstairs." I said.

I put everything back how it was and put on some clothes and folded the paper in my pocket.

"Hey babe! What's all that downstairs?"

"All will be revealed once you shower and go put something sexy on. I'll warm up the dinner." I said as I kissed her on the head.

"Oh okay baby!" She said as happy as can be.

Half hour later Gianna was back downstairs with me at the table.

"Soooo guess who got a promotion today?"

Gianna squeals.

"Oh my God! Well done babe! I knew you would get it!"

"Really?"

"Yeah! When you want something... you go for it and you always get it!"

"I do?"

"Yeah! Take me for example... you didn't stop till you got me! Now next month I'll be your wife."

"Will you?"

"Yes babe! What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing, just wondering if there was anything you wanted to tell me. Anything that you think I should know."

"Errrr.. no!"

"I see..."

"Aaron, I thought this was supposed to be a nice night?"

"It was... but you see.. just before you came home; that all changed."

"Changed? How? Why?"

"Ah... see. That's the million dollar question. That's why..." I said as I flung the paper at her.

She looked at it then looked at me. As if on cue tears fell from her eyes.

"Aaron.. baby... I.. I can explain."

"No.. no I don't think you can."

"It's.. it's not what it looks like."

I laugh.

"Not what it looks like? Gianna YOU'RE FUCKING MARRIED!! So what the fuck you mean it's not what it looks like?"

Yep... that's right. This bitch was already married.