10. Dimitri

A week later and I'm back at Miss Krystal's house. Just as I'm about to knock the door a tall ass dude opens it.

"Man whatever, I'm out!" He shouts.

I remember his voice from the week before. Kenan? I think that was his name. Just as I was about to call for Krystal she appears butt naked in front of me.

Damn! I say to myself. I can't help but stare. Her body is shaped like an hour glass and everything looks perfect. I feel my man downstairs coming alive and now really isn't the time.

"Like what you see? I forgot you was coming today. You know where the bathroom is. I'll go and put on some clothes." She said as she laughed and went to her room.

I was mesmerised but I needed to deal with the matter at hand. Her bathroom sink. I started working on it straight away.

"So what did you say your name was again?"

"Dimitri... Dimitri Campbell." I said.

"Nice name. So I want to apologise for my outburst last week and this week with my decent exposure." She said.

"Isn't it indecent?" I asked.

"Did you see anything indecent? I don't think so." She said confidently.

I laughed. She was funny and her American accent was really cute on her when she wasn't shouting.

"I see. So did you have any more problems with the sink?"

"No I didn't. That's why I forgot you was coming. But now that you're here, my boiler is making this ticking noise. Do you know anyone that can look into it for me?" She asked.

"Yeah... I'll look at it after I've finished up here." I told her.

"Oh you deal with boilers too?"

"I'm a jack of all trades Miss. You name it, I can fix it."

"Oh I bet you can..." she said in a seductive tone.

I turned to look at her and she was twirling her hair with her finger, in a vest top that looked like a size too small and some shorts that was just asking to be taken off.

I smiled. I could tell she was a naughty one.

As I finished up in the bathroom I headed to the cupboard where her boiler was.

"Hey, I'm making breakfast and some hot coco. It's quite early, have you eaten? You want some?"

"Erm.. what's on the menu?" I asked.

She laughed.

"You make this too easy, but I'm going to be a good girl. Eggs, bacon, sweet bread, beans."

I smirked. The food sounded real nice.

"As long as you ain't trying to poison me or drug me, I'll have some."

"Do I look like the type to do such a thing?" She said as she went back to the kitchen.

About ten minutes later I had fixed the boiler.