34. Dimitri

"Sounds like you like her." Ethan said to me.

"I don't like this feeling. It's got me wanting to check in on her but I don't want to come across as I'm clingy because I ain't."

Ethan bursts out laughing.

"You sound like a woman! Look, call her. They like that when guys call them loads."

"They do? I already spend loads of time with her."

"Awwww."

"You know what? I'm not talking about this to you no more bro." I said making Ethan laugh.

"My bad my bad. But I've known you for how long and you have neverrr spoken about a girl like this. I dunno what kind of golden kitty she's got but she's got you bro." He said laughing.

I laughed.

"Fuck you bro!"

"Ite ite I'm done I'm done. Aye did you get Javon text about us going to Aaron's? He's been MIA for a bit so Javon said we should go around there."

"Yeah. I even tried calling him. The wedding is in a few weeks and we ain't gone to try on no suits or nothing. So I'm down. When we going?"

"Tomorrow? It's holidays now so I'm free."

"Okay okay. Yeah I'll let Javon know. Anyway, I've arrived to Krystals house now so I'll see you tomorrow."

"Okay flower man."

"Man get off my phone." I said before hanging up.

When I knocked the door I could hear shouting. She opened it and looked so angry. Sexy... but angry.

"Hey babe! Look, see! I told yo dumb ass you done got replaced." She said as I stepped inside and saw that Kenan guy also looking angry.

What the hell am I walking into?

"I told you you're a whore!"

"I'm a whore? Okay. Wait. I got summin fo' yo ass." She said as she went into her room.

She then came out with a gun!

"Call me a whore one mo' time! Oooo I wish you would!" She said holding the gun like she wasn't new to this.

"Krystal.. are you really holding a gun to me?!"

"Yes! Yes da fuck I am! You got me all the way fucked up! You come around here telling me that it's MY fault yo wife left yo ass!! But the person she caught you cheating on her with wasn't me. So you was fucking your wife, me and a next bitch and YOU have the cheek!! To call ME the whore!! You're the whore!! I don't owe you shit! You lost yo mind thinking I was going to put you up because yo ass ain't got nowhere to stay. Now, get yo hoe ass out my house before I show you a side to me you didn't know existed!!"

"It's cool. You'll be back."

"Nah. I won't. Gon get out witcho whack ass!" She said as she slammed the door behind him. She then turned to me. "Hi babe!"

"You need to Hi babe me with that gun not in your hand. Miss hot head."

"Sorry about that! That fool must have forgot I'm from the hood! I don't play those games!"

"I can see." I said and laughed.

Every time I came around her I found out something more about her. She definitely can hold her own and I liked that about her.

"So babe, I'm really stressed out after that big fool come over acting all stupid. Can I get a massage?" She said sounding real cute.

"Yes you can. Now go lay down let me oil you down."

"Oh now that's what I'm talm bout!" She said.

I just knew this would be a night of fun, massages, sex and getting high. What more could I ask for?