14. Dimitri

Two weeks had gone by and still no call from Miss Krystal. Yes, I was shocked. But I guess she was just a flirt. I wasn't too bothered as I had been quite busy. Work was hectic and today was my first evening where I got to relax after being on call for the past week.

Just as I sat down my work phone rang.

"You have got to be kidding me!" I said out loud.

"Hello, Dimitri Campbell speaking."

"Heyyy friend! So, the sinks gone again! I'm completely soaked! Any chance you can come before it floods my whole house?" A familiar voice said.

"Who's this?" I asked just to be sure.

"Damn, I feed this nigga and he can't save my number?!" She said.

I laughed.

"Miss Krystal?"

"The one and only. So can you come over? I know it's late but I don't know who else I can call."

"Yeah sure. I'll be about 30 minutes. Try get a bucket to hold the water so it doesn't flood before I get there."

"Okay! Thanks." She said.

So much for a quiet night in.

Half hour later and I was outside Miss Krystal's house. I rang the bell. She answered the door soaking wet.

"Oh my God."

"I know right! Come on in." She said.

She let me in and I went to the bathroom. To my surprise the sink was fine! The bathroom wasn't flooded.

"Erm..." I said turning around to face her.

She stood there with a cheeky smile on her face. She was wearing all white and from what I could see through her top and shorts she had nothing on underneath.

"Oops..." she said.

"Oops? I thought your bathroom was leaking"

"Something's leaking but it sure ain't my bathroom." She mumbled.

I laughed.

"Miss Krystal... did you bring me round here under false pretences?"

"Nooooo." She sang.

"Well... your bathroom is fine..."

"Yeah.. but there's other things that need fixing."

"Like?"

"Me." She said as she tilted her head.

"I only fix objects in the house."

"Well... we in a house... and I need fixing."

"So you're an object now?"

"I can be whatever you want me to be." She said as she bit her lip.

I couldn't deny that blowing her back out was something I would love to do but she seems to get what she wants when she wants so I thought I'd play with her for a bit.