72. Ethan

So... lately I've been living a double life.

You see... a few months back when Michaela announced she was pregnant... I decided to make a go of it, with her. It's what I wanted. Or was it?

I say or was it because I never actually broke things off with Zaria.

I know, I know. I'm fucking up. It's just so hard. I don't want to hurt her but I don't want to lose Michaela. I promised her the lifestyle she said she wanted and I begged her not to get rid of our baby. She did that. She kept up her end so it's only fair I keep up my end.

I've managed to move to a bigger place and put my house up for rent. I know the students that stay there are never there from Friday to Monday so I still manage to have the boys over.

Sometimes I lie to Michaela and tell her that I'm staying at my mums so I can spend some time with Zaria. It's not been easy and Zaria has been asking why I hardly spend as much time with her as before.

So I make sure when I do... I make it a day or night she won't forget.

"Oh I'm cuming, don't stop. Oh yessssssss!!" Zaria says as her body starts convulsing. I feel myself tensing up and follow through right after her.

"That was great!" She says as she cuddles up to me.

"You get what you deserve." I said to her.

"Oh. The alcohol is finished. I'll get some more. There's another bottle downstairs." She says as she gets up walking out of the room naked.

We had been going at it all night, drinking and smoking. I decided to check my phone and I was shocked to see so many missed calls. Missed calls from my mum and from Michaela.

I decided to call my mum first.

"ETHAN STUPID BOY FRANCIS!!"

"Hello to you too mum."

"If you could get up from Zaria's bed and make the way to the hospital.... YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS IN LABOUR!!!" My mum said sounding very pissed off.

"What?!" I said jumping up.

"I'm done lying for you. You better tell both of them the truth! Michaela has been crying and calling me non stop because she's scared. I can't go to her because I have your OTHER kids whilst your there acting like a flipping teenager! Get your shit together! Oh yeah I said I think you may have gone gym, then gone home and fell asleep." My mum said before hanging up on me.

FUCK!!

I had my clothes on ready to leave when Zaria comes back up.

"And where do you think you're going?"

"Z... look, I got to go."

"NO!! You said tonight was my night!"

"I know but something has come up and I got to go!"

"To her?"

"What?"

"I said... to her? Michaela?"