(Why save me?) (Ezio Auditore X Reader)

You were the girl that was very different than most girls your age. You mostly kept to yourself and was sometimes to talkative. You lived out in Rome with your family in a small house near the colosseum. It was nice and quiet.

The only downside is the people who live close by occasionally go out to drink and come back to taunt you and your family while intoxicated. It was so annoying. The guards that patrolled the streets would usually come to help by getting rid of them.

You were walking down the street of the city to return back to your home. "Beware of the infamous assassino. He has killed more than ten people an hour ago and may still be within the city limits. For your own safety, I encourage you to head back to your homes until the assassin is brought to justice " said some sort of herald.

That made you nervous. Your home wasn't that far away from here, so you should probably hurry up and get home before the sun sets. You were about three hundred steps from your porch until your neighbors, who were drunk again, and now we're coming towards you.

You started running towards your house, only to have one of them tackle you to the ground. They were now holding you down. "GUARD'S! GUARDS! HELP ME" you screamed. They covered your mouth. "Those dumb guards can't help you this time". They started to lift up your (f/c) dress. You bit his hand and he released. "NO! STOP! SOMEONE HELP ME" you screamed.

A hand was put back back on your mouth. Tears were flooding your eyes. Before you were about to get raped, you heard gurgling and screams. Cautiously, you got up and saw the dead bodies of your neighbors. You sighed in relief.

"Who ever did this, show yourself" you demanded. There was a couple seconds of silence... until a thud was heard. You turned to the sound, to see a shadow of a man behind some trees near the house. "Come into the light" you said. This unknown man came out from trees and into the light to reveal a man with red and white robes, and a sword resting on his belt. "Who are you".

"I'm Ezio Auditore da Fierenze".

You stepped a little closer, and recognised the symbol on his wrist. It was the assassin symbol. THIS...was the assassin that the herald talked about. You took a step back in fear. "What's wrong" asked Ezio.

"Your the assassin that killed 10 people, you monster" you said backing up.

"They were thiefs that took my money", said Ezio "they had more waiting for me". That does make sense. Thiefs had been attacking more recently than the ought to.

"But, why save me"? Ezio looked at you with a surprised expression. 'Why save you' indeed. You were so used to people ignoring you that when Ezio saved you, it put you in deep thought about why he helped you other than your now deceased neighbors that were gonna rape you.

"Why wouldn't I save a bella donna (beautiful woman)", he was now 6 feet from you. You blushed deeply. Did he just compliment you? You were so confused and ecstatic. "You must be mistaken, I'm not beautiful".

"You are mistaken bella, you are as radiant as the sun" he gently took your hand and kissed it. More blushing made you feel like your skin would turn into a bright red color. "Well... thank you" you squeaked out. He chuckled at your response finding it adorable.

"ASSASSINO, ASSASSINO. KILL HIM" yelled some incoming guards. You whipped around to see two guards running towards you and Ezio. "I'll see you soon bella (beautiful)" said Ezio as he jumped on a horse and killed the two guards. You stood there love struck about the man you just met. You honestly felt a connection to him.

You want him.

That's all you knew.

Author's note's:

Again, this one shot was not requested by anyone, but if you do have a request, please let me know by leaving a comment or DM me.

Sorry for any typos that you discover.

Please leave a vote and make sure to follow me for future updates!

Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed, bye bye 😊