(REQUEST) (Surprise surprise) (Malik X Pregnant! Wife! Reader)

SHOUT OUT TO VeroCaLeck FOR REQUESTING THIS NEXT CHAPTER. ANY OTHER REQUESTS ARE ALLOWED.

Today, in modern times, condoms are still very important if you don't wish to have sexually transmitted diseases or if you don't wish to become pregnant. But back in the 12th century, not much was known about these diseases and so when people did have sex, either they got the diseases or pregnant. But in your case...

It was pregnancy.

Your husband didn't know about it yet but you wanted to surprise him on your anniversary. You and him decided to head out to somewhere special for your anniversary but Malik was considering to cancel it since he noticed the morning sickness and your mood swings. He didn't understand what it was and everytime he asked, you said you don't know or that you were just not feeling like yourself.

You were ecstatic about becoming a parent. Hopefully Malik would be as excited as you are. The gift of a child would make your love for each other grow more dramatically. It would be amazing and an amazing adventure. Malik would definitely make an amazing parent. It didn't matter that he had one arm. He was an expert at adapting to change.

That's one of the reasons why you love him.

One morning when you already knew you were pregnant, you felt the morning sickness and quickly went outside behind the tower to throw up. Little did you know that Malik followed you and was terrified of what was happening to you. "My love, what's happening to you"!?

"It's ok". You were still throwing up but you had to stop Malik from leaving to get a doctor. "Malik," you said now that the sickness has vanished, "I promise I'm ok. I just ate too much last night".

"That's another thing. You've been eating more than usual. Why is that"? You had a sudden mood swing and said, "What? You think I'm fat or something"? Malik was startled by your abrupt outburst and tried to understand what was going on. "I would never say that to you. You know this". You then started to cry and Malik was now more confused than ever.

He took you by the arm and brought you back inside the tower, all while having a lot of theories run in and out of his mind. The one theory that didn't come to mind was your current condition. Pregnancy. Malik kept thinking about why you were acting like this and still couldn't understand why this was happening.

After a couple days, you and Malik were heading out of the city to head up higher into the mountains. There was a peaceful spot that had flower beds growing and a nice tall tree near the edge that overlooked the city. The rides up there was nice but you stopped once to throw up. Malik thought about going back but you said 'no' and as much as Malik wanted to turn back, he hesitantly kept pressing forward.

Finally, you two made it and you both went to the tree. Malik sat down and looked over to see you descending down to the ground, slowly. "Are you alright"?

"Yeah. Don't worry". Malik didn't believe you and when you sat down, he couldn't help but still notice your stomach. It was getting a bit larger. "My love, may I ask you something"?

"Of course".

"Why won't you tell me what the problem is". You groaned in anger and he said, "My love, I'm serious. You've been acting different for awhile and I'm worried for you".

"Ok, look. We've been riding for awhile and since were finally here, I have something to tell you".

"Tell me. It's driving me insane".

"Well. Why do you think I'm putting on weight"? Malik thought about it again and still ignored the obvious answer. "I still don't know". You sighed and said, "Alright, here's a hint. Nine months of growth and one day of arrival". Malik was lost again. "Seriously Malik"?

"I'm trying to think. Give me another hint".

"I'm small at first, but I grow up fast and under your wing".

"Another one".

You sighed loudly and said, "I'm very delicate and soft but when I'm older I'll call you my...". You smiled and awaited to see if he would catch on with the hints but he still didn't get it. "I don't get it".

"I'M PREGNANT".

Malik went wide eyed in shock but then slapped himself in the head. "Are you serious. I'm such a fool". You laughed and made him face you. "Are you happy? We're going to be parents" you said. Malik looked at you and said, "I'm very happy, but I'm so infuriated".

"Why"?

"That I didn't realize you were pregnant. I feel like an idiot". You smiled and pulled him closer to kiss him passionately. After a second, you both pulled back and you said, "Your not an idiot, you just over thought it. But don't worry, I can tell already that we'll be amazing parents". You and Malik smiled and kissed underneath the golden gaze of the sun.

TIMESKIP:

Malik was impatiently pacing back and forth with Altaïr trying to ease his nerves. "Relax, I'm sure she's fine".

"I can't, she's in so much pain and I can't do anything about it, novice". Altaïr sighed and once again tried to calm him down. "Malik, she's fine. She has nurse's, she has water and she has hope. Don't worry". Malik stopped in his tracks and thought about what he said. He thought about it for awhile but he was interrupted by a nurse tapping him on the shoulder.

Malik looked at the nurse and quickly went into the room to see you holding your new child. You had a huge smile on your face and you looked as if you were about to cry. Malik came over beside you and you said, "Say hello to our new daughter". Malik leaned down and kissed his daughter gently on the forehead and then kissed you on the lips.

With his one arm, Malik carefully took his daughter and held her gently and securely. "What should we call her" you asked. Malik looked down at his daughter and smiled again saying, "Hope. I want to call her Hope". You smiled and Malik came over to kiss you.

And now a family of three. You, Malik and Hope. Your family is now complete.

Author's notes:

Ok, here you go VeroCaLeck. Sorry this took so long but there's other requests that need to be worked on as well. I apologize for the slow delay but I swear I'm trying. I write the requests everyday and I know sometimes people can get impatient and I'm sorry but that's just the way it is.

Sorry for any typos that you discover.

Please leave a vote and make sure to follow me for future updates!

Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed, bye bye 😊