(REQUEST) (Forgiveness doesn't come easy) (Connor Kenway X OC!)

SHOUT OUT TO JazzyVenecia46 FOR REQUESTING THIS NEXT CHAPTER. ANY OTHER REQUESTS ARE ALLOWED.

There wasn't much OC character information due to the simple plot but I will still be as specific as possible.

5 years earlier:

Sarah was happily making her way to the homestead to see her lover, Connor. He was everything she could ask for in a man. He was kind, caring, and protective. Although he may be shy and very serious, there was some fluffiness underneath all that tough and thick skin. Sarah arrived at the Davenport manor with a smile on her face. She hasn't seen Connor for at least a couple hours. Sarah knew it's not that long but she loved him so much that even being away from him for about even an hour makes her miss him so much.

This doesn't mean that she's clingy, it means that she's aware of his 'profession' and was usually a bit uneasy when he was gone for awhile.

Sarah went inside the manor and called out to Connor. "Hello? Connor, are you back"? There was no answer. Sarah was confused, and she went upstairs and went to the room where she and Connor shared. There was some shuffling heard in the room and when Sarah opened the door, she gasped loudly and saw the worst case scenario.

Connor and your cousin, Alyssa, were making out and were stripped from the waist down. "OH MY- CONNER! WHAT ARE YOU DOING"! Connor sighed and said, "You want the truth, Alyssa loves me more than you do".

"WHAT!? CONNOR, I PUT MY DREAMS AND LIFE ASIDE JUST TO MAKE YOU HAPPY, AND THIS IS WHAT I GET FROM YOU"!?

"IT DOESN'T MATTER, I LOVE ALYSSA AND THAT'S NOT GOING TO CHANGE"! Sarah took the engagement ring off her finger and threw it at Connor. "Take your fucking ring back and give it to that slut"! Sarah ran away and ran out the door with tears streaming down her face. She hoped back on her horse and rode off, not daring to look back.

Present:

Sarah was in New York at a small market looking for fresh cut meats and maybe a new dress. This part of the market usually had nice clothes and fabrics. She didn't have a single care in the world and could care less about the troubles that were taking place. However, something did catch her attention.

There was a man walking around putting up 'wanted' posters. Which is fine but it was the face that got her attention. It was Connor! Sarah instantly felt mad just from looking at him and decided to go home. She tried not to think about him but someone accidentally bumped into her.

Sarah looked up and saw none other than Connor himself. Sarah scoffed and shoved him out of the way and continued to walk away. "Still mad at me, huh"?

"MAD AT YOU!? YOU CHEATED ON ME YOU FUCKER! YES, I'M STILL FUCKING MAD"! Connor didn't say anything but gently shoved her aside to go up a nearby building. Sarah left infuriated and continued walking but got stop by red coats. "Miss, your coming with us".

"What!? Why"!?

"For stealing" the solider said.

"STEALING WHAT"!?

"The meat and dress you were looking at".

"YOUR OUT OF YOUR MIND! I DIDN'T STEAL ANYTHING"! The guards didn't listen to her as they carried her to the prisoner carriage and tossed her into the back. "LET ME GO THIS INSTANT"! They slammed the door on the cart then sped off to the jail.

TIMESKIP:

Sarah's been in the jail for three days and had a court sentencing today. This whole thing was insane! Sarah would never steal anything. And I mean anything. The other prisoners were only men and all they did was flirt with her or touch her. It was maddening!