Q and A answers

Here are the answers from your guy's questions...

-DEADLYWIDOW asks: "If you were going to choose to learning to sail a ship with Edward or infiltrate a tower with Ezio, what would you choose?"

My answer: Well... sailing a ship sounds easier because you steer the wheel but it also sounds difficult because you have to worry about the rough waves, but on the other hand, infiltrating the tower sounds like a badass thing to do, but you have to be quiet and stealthy, and those are two things I'm not good at.

So I will pick sailing the ship.

-DEADLYWIDOW asks: "If you could have any accent, what would it be?"

My answer: I'm mostly German... so German.

hellisfinedean asks: "What made you want to start a one shots book?"

My answer: This will be a long explanation, so be prepared...

When I first discovered fanfiction back in September of 2014, my first fandom interest was Red vs Blue, and it's still one of my favorites to this day. But one day, when I was scrolling through the website Fanfiction.net, and I saw some books that had the word 'one shots' in it, I was curious and I was immediately amazed by all the creativity of writing. I started discovering more fandoms of my interest and before long I discovered the Assassins Creed fandom.

I fell in love with it and started reading a lot of Assassins Creed fanfiction. I then came across the amazing website Wattpad, where I saw a ton of one shots for assassins creed and I started writing my own. But my first book of Assassins Creed was not a one shots book... it was one of those fanfiction books where the person who wrote it is inserted into the book. Yeah...

Anyways, I kept hitting writers block on that book so I knew I needed some help. So when I reached 12th grade, I decided to take a creative writing class to learn more about writing and make my skill better. And then one day I took a long look at it and decided to delete it. I didn't want to give up on writing so I got an idea...

AND THUS... this book was born!

hellisfinedean asks: "How long does it normally take you to write a one shot?"

My answer: That usually depends on what my schedule looks like. Granted I do have a lot of free time but also it depends if writer's block doesn't come to smack me in the face.

hellisfinedean asks: "What are your favorite bands?"

My answer: I don't necessarily have a favorite band but I do have two favorite singers if that counts... It's Bryan Adams and Sia.

hellisfinedean asks: Comfort or fashion?

My answer: Comfort.

hellisfinedean asks: Wattpad or AO3?

My answer: Wattpad. I'm not sure what AO3 is but I'll find out.

Alright, these were the only questions asked. I'm not going to lie, I expected a little bit more people to ask questions. I must've got my hopes up too high.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed, bye bye 😊