(SERIES) (3) (Assassins and Templars X Mother! Reader, sort of)

"Michael"?

"(Y/n)!... It's great to see you again. Uhh, I see you lost all the baby weight from when you were pregn-". You cut him off to speak. "What are you doing here"?

"I want to see the kids, that's all".

If you haven't figured it out yet, Michael is your ex husband.

"Oh, look who finally gives a shit about their children. YOU" you said sarcastically and angrily.

"Look" he said, "I know I haven't been seeing the kids and I'm sorry about that, but I flew in from Denver to see them".

"You moved to Colorado, without telling me? Classic Michael... you never tell me things ahead of the time".

"I didn't think that mattered anymore, were divorced. I'm a free man".

"No, your an asshole" you said with an annoyed look.

"Oh ha ha, very funny". Your gut was telling you to make him leave but it was also telling you that something was wrong. Why would he say he would visit the kids as often as possible but out of nowhere, he would show up at the front door after not seeing his kids for a year?

"Please (Y/n)? Can I see them"? You stood there for a moment thinking what would happen if you did let him in, but you had no choice. "Fine, but if you do anything remotely stupid, your outta here".

"I understand".

You let him in and brought him to the kitchen. "Wait here, I'll go get them... AND DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING". He understood and you went downstairs to see that everything was the same as it was when you left except now Bayek and Aya were talking with the other assassins.

"QUICK, HIDE"! All of the Assassins and Templars tensed up and looked to you. "Whats wrong bella (beautiful)" asked Ezio.

"It's my ex husband, he's here"!

"Dad's here" Dylan asked in shock.

"Dad's back" Jackson and Olivia asked confused.

"Yes, NOW HIDE"! No one moved. "Why should we hide? Is he armed" asked Edward. "I don't think so, but I don't know what to do! I don't know what to do! I don't know what to do! I don't know what to do"! Ezio took your shoulders and made you look into his eyes. "Look at me bella (beautiful). Everything's going to be alright" Ezio said calmly.

"I'm not sure about that, I'm still uncomfortable with the kids being around him".

"They'll be close to us, you don't need to worry" said Jacob. From upstairs, you heard "(Y/n), are you alright? Are you coming back up"? You sighed and looked to your kids. "Come on, no point in waiting". You went over to Lindsey and took her in your arms and went up the stairs with the kids behind you.

Michael saw the kids and looked ecstatic. "Hey! I missed you guys so much". He went in to hug Jackson and Olivia but the kids were feeling awkward at what to do. "What's wrong? You don't miss your old man"?

"We thought you were gone for good" said Jackson.

"And we have new dads" said Olivia. Michael's jaw dropped in shock. "What"?

"No they don't, they just-".

"Who are they"!?

You looked and saw all the Assassins and Templars keeping sharp eyes on Michael. Michael took a couple steps back and stood next to you. "Who are they"?

"They're friends of ours. They're in town for... awhile. So, they're staying here for awhile".

"You never mentioned friends like them before" Michael said.