(REQUEST) (Positivity is the key) (Connor Kenway X OC!)

SHOUT OUT TO hot_noodles FOR REQUESTING THIS NEXT CHAPTER. ANY OTHER REQUESTS ARE ALLOWED.

OC CHARACTER INFORMATION:

Name: Sarah Ameryllis Jenson

Age: 21

Looks: n/a

Personality: Sarah is a very happy and positive person. She always tries to see the best in most of the scenarios she's in, and in general, always tries to have a smile on her face. Not only does she desire to be happy, but she also desires to see other's happy. Sarah is also a grateful person, not wanting much and just being happy with her current life. Sarah is also very optimistic; she expects the best in people, and she has a romantic a d somewhat naive view of the world. Sarah has a strong sense of honesty; she also desires to tell the truth, no matter how much trouble it will cause. Despite Sarah's general happiness and positivity, she has been known to get angry at times when pushed beyond her limit. She can resort to senseless violence when given a reason to do so.

Likes: Connor, Achilles, famous historical people: Samuel Adams, Paul Revere, etc., cooking, exploring, and nature.

Dislikes: Templars, British, Redcoat men, violence, fights, and Charles Lee.

Other: Sarah, herself is British.

Time's were changing... and it wasn't fun for her. Back and forth and back and forth, she had to keep moving and moving somewhere safe from all the business of the British. Even though she is British, she doesn't agree with their logic. The Templar order has decided to alliance themselves with the British but their motive for that action is unknown.

But it doesn't matter anymore for Sarah Ameryllis Jenson. She is the most positive person you could ever meet and she has a special skill of making every situation better with her positivity. But alas, everyone has anger. Her anger is directed to the Templars, the red coats and Charles Lee.

Her reason as to why she hates all of them is because they were involved with an attack on her town which killed her parents and a whole bunch of other people. She swore vengeance and would kill any red coat that crossed her. Now a days, the red coats shake in fear of the very mention of her name.

Her strategy of killing them is luring them and slitting their throats with a kitchen knife. She doesn't care if they have a family, a lot of them were involved with the attack so she just kills random ones. They deserve it anyways, even if the one's she kills didn't have anything to do with that day.

Anyways, Sarah was out by the river tossing rose petals in the water as a way to pay tribute to her family and the victims of the attack. The wind caressed her face and the petals still went downstream. The moment was nice and the sound of the water, wind, the leaves rustling and distant birds was very calming for her as she honored the one's who perished.

Now that all the petals are gone, she decided to head back to her small cottage, which will most likely last for about another two to three weeks begore she has to move again. The dirt path was devoided of any problems and red coats for that matter. She began walking back and enjoying her surroundings. It was very peaceful. She smiled with joy due to the beauty around her.

The walk was slow because she wanted to spend as much time as possible to see nature and all it's glory. "Well look who it is"? She turned around and saw a couple red coats with muskets and seemed very nervous but they tried to pull off a serious face. "We've been looking for you. If you think for e-even a second... that your going t-t-to kill us... then your out of your mind".