(REQUEST) (Lucky Assassin) (Assassin! Shay Cormac X Wife! Reader)

SHOUT OUT TO Hanako109 FOR REQUESTING THIS NEXT CHAPTER. ANY OTHER REQUESTS ARE ALLOWED.

"I make my own luck, Liam".

"You say that every time and it only prevailed once" Liam said as the two Assassin's were walking back to the homestead. Shay was expecting his beautiful wife to be there and sure enough, there she stood. Or... There you stood. Beautiful in every way in your assassin outfit with all of your weapons intact. Your long and beautiful hair laid carelessly down your back since you took the hair tie out. Shay was truly the luckiest man alive.

But then again... He made his own luck.

"I've returned, my love". You turned around and had a smile form when you saw Shay after he was gone for a couple days. You didn't waste another second and approached him for a deep kiss. Liam rolled his eyes since he was a bit protective over his little sister. "I hope everything went ok"?

"I make my own luck, remember"? You rolled your eyes and walked past him and headed outside. Shay would follow you normally but he had to speak to Achilles first. You decided to head to the dock and relax by the shore since you knew Shay had some things to do first. He knew where to find you so it was no big problem. The day was slowly coming to an end and it was a rare thing to see the day go so slowly and peacefully. It was a nice end to the day to see Shay and Liam return safely.

But more importantly, Shay.

When Shay first met you, he was an answer to your prayer. You hoped and prayed that you would find the perfect man who would either stand by with you or support you since you were an Assassin. Shay killed two birds with one stone since he was an Assassin and still supported you through the tough times of being an Assassin. It got even better when Shay proposed to you one day and you two were married. You looked at your diamond ring and smiled knowing you had the best luck in finding the perfect man to call your own.

Shay appeared a couple minutes later and wrapped his arms around your waist. "How were things while I was gone"?

"Just fine. Did anything happen while you were away"?

"Only thing that happened was me missing you and Liam telling me to focus". You smiled softly and turned to face Shay. "What did Achilles want"?

"He wanted me to head to Lisbon to search for another precursor sight. Would you accompany me" Shay asked as he gently took a hold of your hand. You smiled and agreed to tag along with him if he needed the assistance. Shay brushed some of your out of your face and went in for a kiss but was interrupted when someone cleared their throat loudly. You both looked over and saw Liam with an annoyed look. "Please. Can this wait? Achilles wants to speak to us all now". You both understood and followed after Liam but Shay snuck in a sneaky kiss on your soft lips so Liam wouldn't notice.

After Achilles spoke to all of you, a couple hours went by and it was now dark outside. You and Shay were in your shared bedroom but while Shay was fast asleep, you weren't asleep yet. You quietly got out of bed and went out to the balcony to get fresh air since you were hoping that it would help. Sadly it wasn't working but the cold breeze was nice to your skin. "(Y/n)"? You turned around and saw Shay standing in the doorway. "Are you alright? Why are you out here"?

"I couldn't sleep, that's all. I didn't want to disturb you". Shay walked up to you and stood beside you. He placed his hand on your shoulder and said, "You've missed me, haven't you"? Shay then moved in to kiss your neck and hold you close to him. "You know I did. I always do". Shay smiled and hugged you tightly but as you returned the embrace, he sighed a bit loudly. "What's wrong" you asked.

"How am I this lucky"?

"Hey, you make your own luck. Remember"?

"I know, but I'm still very lucky to have you in my life". You two were absolutely perfect for each other and were completely inseparable even when you two were far apart. It was destiny and not luck. Shay released from his embrace and said, "We should head back to bed. We have to leave for Lisbon in the morning". You understood and followed him back to the room. He got back in bed and when you got back in, he pulled you towards him and started to cuddle close to you. "I love so much, (y/n)".

"I love you too, Shay".

Author's notes:

Ok, here you go Hanako109. I apologize if this one shot is short but I hope it's still good enough. Shay is a traitor in most people's eyes but to me, he is still my Irish hottie. Don't judge me. Requests?

Sorry for any typos that you discover.

Make sure to follow me for future updates!

Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed, bye bye 😊