(SERIES) (4) (Assassins and Templars X Mother! Reader, sort of)

Getting agreements from everybody to go out and obtain clothing for the Assassins and Templars now made you think twice about this idea. You had to remember that only one of them understood how things worked in this time period and that they didn't understand how things are supposed to be. Such as the law, the people's behavior, strict eyes and more immediate danger than way back in their times.

You weren't happy about explaining it all to them but luckily Dylan and Desmond could help you out. "Ok, so let's start with the basics" you said having all the Assassins and Templars attention towards you, Desmond and Dylan. The other kids were in the living room watching tv. "Now, I don't think you'll like to hear this, but all of your weapons must stay here".

Some were ok with that but a couple of them were upset by that. "Why must we leave them here" asked Altaïr.

"Because you'll get arrested for bringing weapons in a public place". Altaïr sighed in anger. "Ok, next, there's a lot of strict eyes everywhere. If people suspect you doing something illegal, they'll either get a security guard or record you" said Dylan. They still didn't know that much about technology but when they heard the word 'record', they thought someone would constantly write down anything they do that's bad.

"Lastly, we all have to stick together and you can't climb on anything or steal anything" said Desmond. They all groaned loudly and hated to hear that. It was kinda funny to hear but they were very defensive about leaving their weapons behind.

"What if some us stayed here while only some went along with you" asked Haytham. You thought that was a good idea but you would also feel bad because they would have to watch the kids. The original plan was to have everyone go but that wasn't a good plan. If most stayed back then they could watch the kids while you went shopping for them. All you need now from them is their measurements to see what size clothes they need. "Well... *sighs* theres a problem and I don't want to overwhelm any of you in any way but..."

"What" asked Arno.

"*inhales* if some of you wish to stay here, then I would want you to watch the kids". You felt ashamed to ask them to do this but surprisingly they seemed content with that. "I don't mind that. I can handle it" said Alexios.

"Really"?

"I don't mind either" said Aya. Some of them agreed with Aya and Alexios and you were now relieved that you now had trustworthy babysitters. You felt bad when you made Dylan watch the kids but that was because you had no one else to call. That's not to say that Dylan's untrustworthy, it's just that he's in the prime of his teenage years and you wanted him to enjoy them. He said he didn't mind watching the kids but you started to think that after awhile he meant he did mind. "Ok, I need to know who's staying and who's going".

"I'll stay back" said Connor and Altaïr quickly.

"I'll stay back as well" said Alexios.

"I'm going" said Jacob.

"No your not. I'll go and you stay here. I'm not letting (y/n) go and chase you down when you wander off" said Evie. Jacob rolled his eyes and raised his hands in defeat. He didn't want to get into a fight with Evie. Especially with the kids in the other room.

"I'll go with you" said Evie.

"I guess I'll tag along" said Arno.

"I'll go with you bella (beautiful), you might need assistance" said Ezio with a wink. You had a slight blush appear on your cheeks and you asked, "Anyone else coming along"?

"I'll go as well. Shay, stay here. I wish to see what sights there are to see out there" said Haytham.

"Yes sir".