(Under the Templars protection) (Haytham Kenway and Shay Cormac X Child! Reader)

Not a request.

Enjoy...

Being small sucks. You feel very helpless and could be killed by pretty much anything. But in this instance, you were now stranded in the North Atlantic because the ship you were on was attacked and it sank down. You quickly reached the snow covered shore and saw a cave. There were some boxes of supplies by the cave but what caught your eye was a fire that was spotted inside the cave. You quickly ran inside to the fire and saw a ton of people and only two of them stood out from the rest.

You didn't want to be spotted so you made a snowball and threw it out further from the fire. The people by the fire heard the snow hit the ice and got up to investigate. When they left, you ran to fire to quickly warm up. The fire felt so exhilarating to your skin and you got warmed up fast. But you had to stop as you saw the men starting to head back to the fire. You ran behind boxes and went deeper into the cave.

There were very strange markings and strange walls with light. The hallway continued to lead to a huge room with small beams of light traveling on the walls in different directions. You then saw the big object in the middle of the room. You reached out to touch it but then heard someone say, "I wouldn't do that if I were you".

You turned around and saw two men with white hoods and had noticeable weapons on them. You backed up in fear until your back hit the structure. Just then, the structure opened up and revealed a glowing object. When you saw it and you tried to touch it, the man with dark skin took your arm away and said, "No no, don't touch anything. Shay was right".

"What would he know" asked the other man.

"More than me apparently".

You all then hear a man say loudly to one of the men, "Finally, you understand"! This man wasn't alone. There was another man who seemed to be acting like he's been in this situation before. The man who was yelling noticed you and looked even angrier. "Achilles, this is a structure to hold the world together! Not a weapon to control it. This whole calamity could have been avoided, if you'd only listen to me and you now have a child to be put in danger"!?

"This child was here before us"!

"I don't believe you. A child doesn't just wonder in a cave by herself and doesn't get hurt. Where are your parents"?

"They're... Gone. Our ship was destroyed by another". Achilles and Liam looked at each other with guilt and shame. "You destroyed her ship!? You two are mad"!

"Disrespectful to the end"!

"Yes, we've been working on that" said the man who had the careless fashion.

"Right or wrong Shay, you betrayed the brotherhood, Achilles and me".

"Says the man who shot me in the back". You looked up at the man who shot Shay and backed up from them. "At the homestead? That was Chevalier. I don't miss"! The man then tried to pull out his gun to shoot them but Achilles tried to stop them. They then knock over the floating, glowing object. The temple then started to rumble and break with rocks falling from the ceiling. You looked at the two men who came in last and the one who had the careless fashion quickly took your hand as he led you out of the cave with Shay following.

They were running and Shay was chasing down the man who tried to shoot him. The man who took you by the hand pulled you up and held you as he was chasing Achilles. He kept running and running after him and you were hanging onto to this man for dear life. Ice was constantly falling from the ceiling and some of it hit you. Once outside, he caught up to Achilles and he put you down without realizing you had some blood and scratches on your face. He started to fight Achilles and the man told you to stand back so you wouldn't get hurt.