That's right... it's the best!

If you've all heard by now, Notre Dame was sadly caught on fire and suffered terrible damage. The building is from the twelfth century and is one of France's most beloved structure. The incident was all over the news all around the world and hopes for repair were desimated.

Until...

This was posted...

That's right.

With the help of the game developers from Ubisoft and specialized architect's, they now have a reference and can use the games accuracy to help rebuild it. Of course you have to remember that since the game is set during the French Revolution, the inside of the building was different. The people who will be doing the repairs will most likely use Google images for extra references if needed.

But I can't be the only one who thinks this is amazing. This just proves that the game series is amazing and it proves the haters wrong.

Anyways, since I have your attention. I wanted to let you all know that requests are still being worked on and I'm sorry to say but they will still be developed slowly.

I also have to warn you that the next chapter will have a gif with flashing lights. If anyone has epilepsy, let me know and I'll find a different gif. If you don't tell me then I'm not responsible for any injuries or etc that happens to someone.

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed, bye bye 😊